Reunion pt 3

I drove home and decided to take a hot shower. I was thinking about what people told me about Kyle. He doesn't like me....I kept saying it over and over again.

I eventually got out the shower and ran my fingers through my wet hair. I dried myself off and picked out a black suite with a blue tie. I got dressed as best as possible, I hadn't worn a suite since prom. I dried my hair and debated about my hat.

"Dude, you wearing your hat to the reunion, I can't decide if I should or not." I smiled at the text kyle sent.

"No hat, I won't wear mine. :)"

"Ok ok, Eric said he doesn't want me to wear it, for I hate my hair now, you nearly done dude."

"Yeah, I'm struggling with my hair though, so I'm just gonna look like I've been dragged through a Bush." I sent a laughing emoji with that and received the same emoji back.

I went to the mirror and smiled. Well Stan you look ok. I told myself, normally Wendy would have said that to me. I looked down and sighed. I feel bad that she won't be there, but I guess if all the girls are going she wouldn't want to.

I looked at the time and ran to my car after realising I had 6 missed calls from Kyle. I drove to Kennys first as he was closer. They got in the car. I drove to Eric's quick.  I honked my wheel.

"Get in loser!!!" Kenny shouted out my car as leo laughed. Guess they like mean girls. And no, it's not because I like it, Wendy made me watch it too much, it's her favourite movie.

"Dude, were coming. It's not my fault Eric takes ages."

"Eyyyyy."

"Sorry babe." They laughed at each other looking happy and they got in. Kyle was sitting in the front with me. He looked so good.

"Dude your hair looks great, I don't know what you were talking about." He looked at me blushing slightly.

"Hey, just because your single Stan don't mean you can flirt with my fiancé!!" I looked at him throw the mirror.

"Dude I'm complimenting him, not flirting."

"Well, you didn't compliment us??" Kenny looked at me I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up kenny, both of you look amazing."

I herd Kyle mumble. "You look good too Stan. Just ignore them, I liked the compliment." I smiled wide blushing and getting to the school.

I got out the car the other boys following me. All of a sudden I was tackled to the floor and started laughing.

"Clyde get off me your ruining my suite." He laughed and got off me and helped me off the floor. I saw kyle look away, I tilted my head and shrugged it off.

"Sorry dude, you know what I'm like." I nodded my head.

"Clyde, babe." Then I saw the blonde and my jaw dropped. Wow.

"Bebe. Omg you look incredible." Clyde smiled wide.

"Yeah she fucking does. I picked the dress out for her." I nod smiling.

"Hey guys." Then from behind us was Jimmy, Token, Craig and Tweek I smiled at them and hugged them all. I completely forget about the other four waiting for me. Then I herd Kenny.

"Come on guys, he obviously liked them more, let's just go in." I looked around to them seeing Kyle look sad at me, I went to go follow then as Tweek grabbed my hand.

"Stan you look amazing. See Craig told you he would wear a blue tie."

"Yeah yeah here." He games the boy a $20 bill"

"Seriously you two betted on what colour tie I'd wear?" I held the bridge of my nose. "I'm gonna go inside and see the other 4." They nodded and I walked in looking for the others.

I saw Kyle on his own and went to him and leaned on the wall. "Fancy seeing you here alone?" I smiled.

"Oh, Stan I thought you were with the other guys." I laughed.

"Craig and Tweek betted on what colour tie id wear, can you believe that. Plus I'd prefer to be with you." He looked at me blushing. Eric then magically came back with a drink for Kyle.

"Oh, Stan your back......" he rolled his eyes and kissed Kyle against the wall, I guess to make a point he was his. I didn't care. I went to the punch bowl and grabbed myself a cup.

"Hey, Stan." I felt someone behind me and rolled my eyes feeling two hands over my shoulders feeling my chest.

"Heidi what do you want?" I turned to face her.

"Where's your slutty girlfriend?"

"If you mean Wendy, she's in jail." She looked at me and laughed.

"She there because she was too busy being a slut." I rolled my eyes.

"Actually no, she's a psycho and tried to kill me." She looked shocked.

"Oh wow," she started laughing again. "Knew she was a freak."

"Yeah so can you like stop touching me, it's werid."

"But Stan I've liked you for ages."

"Yeah and so has all the other girls, oh wait that's because your all gold digging whores. Now get off me."

"Awwww Stan your so silly, I don't want you for your money."

"Wait what? Why do you want me?"

"To get back Kyle." Seriously what is happening in this damn world.

"What do you mean. You can Kyle barely dating in school."

"We dated a year after you left, he was lonely and needed someone and I'm in love with him. I know your straight Stan and I know he loves you. By doing this." Then she kissed me pushing me against the wall. I was shocked. Then she mumbled against my lips "I do this in front of him he will know you don't like him and Eric will see how jealous he gets and will end it." She kissed me more and moved her hand down to my crotch I tried pushing her away but it was no good she made it look like I liked it. I hated it. It reminded me of Wendy.