Chapter 1 (Introductions)

The Blossom family is a family that's been around since the 1700s, in England and Europe. The father; George Blossom came from a family that has Russian, Nordic AKA Icelandic, and British roots only. His parents; the mother came from Russia with a British father and a Icelandic mother. The father came from both a British mother and father. The mother Lisa Blossom, both of her parents are from Jamaica. Lisa moved to America at the age of 18 to finish her senior year of high school and stated there for the rest of her life. She met George in high school and they both made it out through college as well.

Richard's pov
My name is Richard Jackson Blossom I'm the first oldest of my family. I tend think that it can be hard sometimes being the oldest out of 5 kids, well, I should say that because there will be another family with five kids, that seem so much cooler than my family. Anyway, all of me and my siblings are one year apart, kind of. Except the youngest who was born in 1997, I was born in 1991, for me to be in this story I'll be mentioned major of the time, but, enough about me. Let's move on to the second oldest.

Jayson's pov
Yo, what's up I'm Jayson and I'm the third oldest of my family, like my big bro. I'll be mentioned a lot in this story. I was born in 1992, I do a lot of drugs I've been going in and out of rehab to try and help my addiction. Sometimes it helps and other times it doesn't help at all. And I'll definitely be mentioned as well.

Rachel's pov
Hello, my name is Rachel Jones Blossom, I'm the third oldest, well was. I was born in 1993 on May, 14th. I like to act like I'm the person who cant take crap from anyone and or anything. My other siblings think, I'm like this hight prim and proper person, which I do act like all the time. I just want people to know that I'm not always like that, but, I think I'll have have to show that later in this story for sure.

Anne's Pov
Hi, my name is Annalisa Guðrún Blossom the second, I was born in Texas, I like to make music, record things and people, I'm the fourth oldest in my family well was, now I consider myself as the second oldest, I have a really bad medical conditions, I suffer from horrible migraines, horrible seizures and they both can lead me in the hospital, I have scoliosis which means my back is curved or it looks a like the letters "S" and "C." I mean I think you get it right my spine is not straight, it curves, I have a big crush on Rocky Lynch from R5, even though I have a boyfriend I mean do I love him right? You'll find that out later in the story. Also my birthday is on December 20th, 1994. From the day I was born till 14 and sometimes now I had to spend most of my time in the hospital, basically what I'm trying to say is that the hospital was my home for most of my life. Sorry I forget to mention that I have lung cancer. Stage 4 lung cancer.

Chloe's pov
Um, hey, I'm Chloe Angie Blossom, you'll later find out that that's not who I actually am, that I wasn't actually born in America but I was born in a European country, that's probably not well known. I but you guessed it, I'm the youngest in my family. Something will happen to me in high school. Where it changed my life; well my adult life. I really thing that's all you need to know about me. Sorry also I forgot I was also born in 1997.