I Still Remember...

Alexia's POV

>>>Flashback<<<
*gasp* "Alexia!" my little sister, Jenna yelled in shock.
She shook my body from left to right hoping I would wake up. I could feel her tears running down my arm while she was hugging me. I heard Jenna run out the door and she came back with her phone. "Mommy? Alexia won't wake up. Her lips are so pale!" Jenna said while her tears were falling. My mom came home and was shocked of what she saw. Her eldest daughter laying on the ground all weak and unconscious. She called 911 and reported everything that she knew that happened.
I passed out for a long time then I woke up in the hospital. *"I'm alive?"* I thought in my head. I looked to my left and saw my mother sitting next to my sister. My mom was sleeping and my sister was crying. I felt bad for what I did. I didn't think about what they would feel. I'm was so selfish and stupid do this. I want to cut but I don't think I can anymore. I closed my eyes and thought about everything that made me want to commit. I thought about the bullies who've physically and verbally abused me everyday in school. They would call me names like slut, bitch, whore, stupid. They would even push me around and punch me. They caused me to have lots of bruises and wounds.
I was also lied to. My ex boyfriend cheated on me because he said I wasn't skinny enough. He used me for my intelligence. I was used by almost everyone I know. Especially my supposed to be 'bestfriend'. She was my ex's other girl. I don't understand how others can look in your eyes and lie to you. They never feel guilty or ashamed for what they do. They always think of theirselves because they don't realize that what they do would have big impacts in other people's lives.

>>>End of Flashback<<<

I still can't stop thinking about what I did and what made me do it.
It just keeps rewinding in my head how everything happened. I want to forget
but I don't think I can. Why is it that some people only care when it's too late? Nobody asks what you feel and no one notices your pain. If only it was that easy to find someone who would truly care for you and not get sick of you, it would save many lives because now, nobody gives a shit about anyone else. We were created by God to love but no one does it. It's all hate, bullying, gossiping and we already forgot what life is because we're not living it peacefully as it should be.

(A/N); Ok, I know. I know it kinda sucks. But wait ok? I'm still not done I promise I'll do my best making this story ok? :* mwah. Lol. Thanks for the votes even if it's a little amount, I still appreciate it haha! :)
Follow my Instagrams:
-> @djxslynn
-> @dxrkprncxss

Thankyou <3