Teasing + Spanking

WARNINGS: teasing, spanking, dirty talk, name calling, use of the word "pussy",

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not many people know about it but tooru is a major tease. so much so that you have to beg and plead and work to be able to have an orgasm. you have to be cautious every time you wear something he likes. wether it be that short black skirt, the cropped hoodie that barely covers your bra, or knee or thigh high socks. every time you try to tease him he flips the situation so manipulatively that you don't register that he's done it. 

——

you're cooking dinner for the two of you when he comes up behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. he rests his chin on your shoulder, "whatcha makin?" he asks turning his head to the side to kiss your cheek. "beef stew. i'm just waiting for it to be cooked through." 

"sounds good." he slips one leg between yours, nudging his foot against yours to make your legs spread open further and further. you huff, "stop that. the foods going to be done in," you look at the timer, "in 8 minutes." 

"8 minutes of fun." he drops to his knees behind you and tugs your shorts down to your ankles, "no panties?" you blush and pointedly do not look down, mumbling, "wasn't feeling them today.  is that a crime?" 

"no, no definitely not. it's nice knowing your cute little pussy was one less layer away from me."  you blush, frustrated about how his words affect you. he leans in and licks a stripe from your clit to your entrance before sliding his tongue into you. you curl your toes and grip onto the counter top, "tooru- stop- d-dinner," you weakly protest, knowing that you really don't want him to stop. he pats your thigh twice before starting to flick his tongue in and out of you. 

he slides two fingers in with his tongue, stretching you in the way he knows you love so much. your legs and arms are shaking, moans tumbling out of your mouth without your consent. you're trying so hard to grind back into his mouth but the hand he has on hit lower back isn't letting up. you gasp out, "ah!~ c-cumming!-" 

beep fucking beep.

the timer goes off. 

his fingers and tongue are gone from inside you, he's pulling your shorts back up. he pats your hip and starts walking away before you realize what he's done, "...tOORU YOU ASSHOLE COME BACK!"

"don't burn down the kitchen cutie~"

——

you hold the vibrator to your clit, legs spread open and completely naked. tooru isn't supposed to be home for another hour so you can do whatever you want. you slide two fingers into yourself and moan softly, biting your lip and squeezing your eyes shut. you switch the toy up to the third setting, twitching your hips up desperately. 

you've already been doing this for about 15 minutes. you're extra sensitive today for some reason and you feel yourself getting close. your phone rings from next to you on your bedside table. you ignore it and focus on pressing your fingers into your special spot. your phone rings again. you groan and pull your fingers out of yourself, wiping them on the towel you put next to you, turning the vibrator down to the first setting. 

you pick up the phone without checking the caller id, "hello?" toorus voice filters through the phone, "oh good i was afraid you weren't going to answer! anyway i'm coming home, we got out early. do you want anything from subway?"

"get me a ch-chocolate chip cookie?" you answer, breathing deeply to keep small whimpers at bay. "...mkay. see you in 20 princess." you drop your phone to the bed, not checking if he hung up before flipping your vibe back up to three and shoving your fingers back inside yourself. you moan loudly, deciding to flip your position so you're on your stomach, arm reaching behind your body to finger yourself, grinding your hips against the vibe. "fuck tooru~" you moan out his name, sliding a third finger into yourself. 

you don't notice tooru quietly opening the door or his coming to stand in the doorway to your bedroom, pressing the end call button on his phone. you don't feel him watching your hips grind down on your toy. you don't notice him growing harder in his sweatpants. you're shaking softly, so so close to your orgasm. 

what you do notice is the bed dipping behind you and your vibe being pulled out from under you, your fingers being forced out of your hole. you whip your head around, "t-tooru!? wh- what are you doing home!?" 

"well, sweetheart, when i heard you moaning like a slut before i hung up i decided to come straight home and see what you were doing. it looks like you're going against rule number one. no touching yourself without my permission," he tosses your vibrator to the side, crossing his arms over his chest, "bad girl." you whimper, "i'm... i'm sorry but it's been a week since you let me cum. a whole week! that's not fair when i give you a blow job every fucking day!"

"are you saying you don't like what i've ordered? what i've decided for you?" he raises an eyebrow at you.

"yes! that's exactly what i'm saying!" 

he turns his back on you and sits on the bed, knees and claves hanging off the side, "over my lap," you hesitate, "now princess." you scramble over on shaky legs, laying yourself over his thighs. his hands move to your ass and he kneads the soft flesh there, "lets go for 15 this time, yeah?" you open your mouth the argue but you know emptying with change his mind, "s-sure. 15 is fine." 

with no warning his palm smacks down on your ass, you know from experience this is only half as hard as he can hit you but it still stings. you're supposed to count them so you gasp out a quiet, "o-one." he slaps down on the other side. "two..." 

12 more later and he's using his full force, making your ass burn with every slap. it's the last one so he smack his hand down, making that lewd noise of skin being hit ring out for a last time. he starts massaging your ass, you whimpering from the sting of everything. tears drip from your eyes, it hurt so so good. he shifts you so your legs are around his waist. he stands up, turning around and laying you down on your back. he picks up your vibrator from where it landed on the opposite side of the bed. he flips it up to the second setting and slides it over your hole to your clit.

you let out soft, broken moans. your ass still hurts but the pain's mixing with the pleasure from the stimulation on your clit. you reach up to tooru, looping your arms around his neck and lacing your fingers in his hair. he hums, "do you like this babygirl? i'm sorry i went so hard on you but you deserved it. you broke rule number one and got caught," he flips the vibrator up to the third setting, "you always look so adorable when you're broken~"

you tremble and shake under him, "p-please tooru- c-can i? fuck-" you bite your lip and arch up your back, wincing from the shock of pain it sends up your spine. he chuckles and kisses your forehead softly, turning the vibe up to the fourth setting, "of course princess, of course." you scream out, not caring anymore and shake out your orgasm. it crashes over you like a tsunami, your vision whiting out for a second. 

when you calm yourself down, breathing heavily, you open your eyes to see tooru smiling fondly over you. you notice he's lost his shirt. 

he smirks, "my turn~"