💃7💃

I went to rhyme's room but they weren't there so i checked jaden's and they weren't there either so i went to check backyard and there they were, sitting by the pool, talking, his head on her shoulder.

i felt bad for what i did.

I could kinda hear what they were saying and from what i heard, he sounded hurt. Really hurt, so i decided to just let them talk, Rhyme has always had her way with words and she gives great advice, if she wasn't an actress, she would be a great therapist, or even conselor.

I went to my room and made some tiktoks then i decided to go out and get my mind off things

i got ready ,grabbed my car keys and drove to the mall.

i went in and got my hair and nails done, bought some clothes, got a  Starbucks drink, and decided it'll be a good idea to go one a walk by the beach.

But guess what, i was wrong.

As soon as i got out of my car i got stopped by the paparazzi, being annoying as always.

"Hello Luna", he said while approaching me
"Hi", i answer flashing him a fake smile and waving at the camera.
"how are you"
"i'm fine what about you"
"i'm good, i'm good.so what's up anything going on?"
"No not really."
"We heard you moved to sway a week ago"
"I did actually it's really nice to see my family again"
"cool,cool so how's Rhyme? Is she doing okay after the accident? we were hoping to ask her since the fans wanna know how she is but we didn't get the chance to do so to be honest"
"Oh she's okay, she's on a small mental health break, she is trying to stay away from social media for a while"
"oh, ok. So, um, is there any boys?"
Here it is, the questions i was waiting for, i knew he was gonna ask about this at some point.
"No no, i-i'm trying to focus on my career, i'm not planing on letting any guy get in my way right now"
"oh, um, Talking about your career, is there any new works we could be waiting for?"
"yes actually, but i won't really release anything any time soon tho"
"Oh,ok"
"It was nice talking to you i need to go now" i said trying to end the conversation to avoid any other questions.
"Yeah you too bye"
"bye"

phew.

i finally got out of there.

i tried to say as less info as possible, seeing how i have been taught how to deal with paps and interviewers at a really young age seeing as my family has always been in the spotlight since the day i walked into this earth.

I started walking towards my original direction again,the beach.

once i reached the sand i took off my shoes and started walking in it.

the beach has always been my comfort place, since a was young, our old house was near a beach, but no one really went there except us, and every time i'd get frustrated, i would just come to the beach.

i put my shoes down and sat there looking at the beauty of mother nature.
how beautiful the water looks, i beautiful sunset that gave it it's color, reflecting it's beauty on it, the sky was in a color between yello, red, orange and purpule, the small waves splashing on one an other, some looking like they're racing to the wet sand that lays there, others looking they're trying to eat the other one to get bigger. I could really stay here all night.

and then i remembered, i live wuth a bunch of boys that are paranoid about what could happen to me, and it was getting late and dark, i should head back home.

i got back in my car and put on a one direction playlist i had and started singing on the top of my lounge, getting some dirty looks here and there
whenever a car passed me or was next to me on a red light.

but i really couldn't care less.

i reached the house and opened the front door to expose my brother sitting on the couch with his hands crossed and an angry look on his face.

this is gonna be a long night.

"ARE YOU CRAZY?"he started yelling at me as soon as i stepped in the house
"JUST BECAUSE YOU WERE MAD DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN JUST LEAVE THE HOUSE AND COME BACK WHENEVER YOU, WHAT ARE PEOPLE GONNA THINK HUH? THAT I'M AN IRRESPONSIBLE BROTHER A-" he was screaming until he got cut off with a female voice coming from the other side of the room, which i recognize as hiba's.
"which you are"she said in sarcastic tone.
typical hiba cyr.

"HIBAAAA" i said running over to her hugging her like i was hanging on for dear life since she was taller then me.

"hello little one, i'v missed you"she said while warmly holding me in her arms.
"i have missed you too" i respond.

"helloooo? Still talking here"josh said interrupting our moment.

"oh come on joshua, stop being a dick" hiba answered.

"whatever, i'll let it slide this once, just because hiba is here but i swear if u do it once again, u'll be in deep shit"he said storming off the room leaving us alone
that wasn't so bad.

"come let's go to my room, we should catch up" i said dragging her.

"wait i need to get my cloths and unload them in MY room and we should also get rhyme too"
"oh right"

i forgot about rhyme.

"ok let's go, my suitcases are already in the guest room"
"ok let's go"

we went upstairs to her room where we found rhyme already sitting on the bed scrolling through her phone
she looked up as soon as she heard us walk in.

"Oh hey"she said smiling at us.

looks like she won't be killing today.

i think.

"we need to catch up hiba"she said snapping me out of my thoughts
"help me put my cloths in the closet first snowman" she responded sending us in fits of laughter.

today isn't as bad as i thought after all.

word count: 1094

𝚊/𝚗: 𝚒'𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐, 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛
𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜<3
-𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛:)