31/8/2020

So this was a few weeks ago actually and I'm going to Introduce Myself. Hi I'm Jaydon. I live In Oakland California. I was just a normal kid. I guess (Idk) I'm a dirty blonde Im slender and I guess. I like dudes and chicks so yeah. And I really started to get my obsession with diapers the same time this happened. 

So It was  a Monday. It was pretty hot out and I just woke up. I had sweatpants and my shirt was off so I was really sweaty. Then I looked out my window and I saw these two cute chicks outside my window so I decided to get dressed (T shirt and Shorts) So when I went outside they were going to a Starbucks (🙄 Obvsi) And I really don't like coffee/ bistros that much so I went home.

At this time I guess I was a little aroused (horny) to my embarrassment so I went downstairs to my basement where it was cooler. I turned on Hulu and then I looked for Thrillers (I'm into those) And I found this one called: "We need to talk about Kevin" and I found it really hard to concentrate because I was still pretty horny at this time. Then there was finally this scene where this hot kid was wearing a diaper.

I guess that set me off because that night I dreamed about hot dudes in diapers the whole night. The next Morning my parrents said they were taking my little sister to see a Movie so I was home alone. I was still thinking about dudes in diapers at that time so then I figured I could Solve that!

I ran to my room. Grabbed a 20 dollar bill and a Mask. Then the next thing I knew I was biking to the CVS a few blocks down. When I got to the store I went to the Baby stuff. I could see regular baby diapers like Pampers and Huggies. Then when I got farther down the isle I saw these ones called Goodnites. Those looked about right. I grabbed Size L because I weigh 102 lbs. When I was checking out I was pretty embarrassed but the cashier was chill and I got the diapers in a bag.

When I biked home. I could see my Parents were home! I quickly parked my bike in the garage and ran to my fence where I opened the Gate and ran through the back door and upstairs to my Room. Thank god my parents were in the Kitchen. But when I saw my little sis She was like "Whats that?   I told her it was binders for school. She believed me for some reason (Idk she doesn't really care 🤷‍♂️)  When I got in my room. I opened the Package. There were about 11 to 12 diapers in there. I stripped naked and put one on. 

I looked in the Mirror. For the first time in ten years. I was wearing a Diaper Again.

                                                                End of 9/31/2020