Three

Written my Sammie. I hate this

Tom had made it easier for me to do anything. He had lifted the curse as much as he could.

By the end of the week, my stomach had almost doubled in size. It was horrible. Other girls had bigger stomachs though, so I guess I was lucky, thanks to Tom.

When we went to the hospital wing to see them, they were already the size of watermelons! They were huge!

I asked Tom to meet me at the room of requirement for Sunday. Saturday, I had plans.

When Sunday came, I waited by the room of requirement and at 1, he came, just like we said. We went in the room and he asked if I wanted to do it. I said yes and he told me I could still get pregnant, even though I already was. I didn't care.

-

After we were done, we went back to our dorms. When I got there, I went for a shower. I had no clue where my friends were, but I was ok by myself.

After my shower, I got dressed. My tits went from being a b cup to a d cup. It was hard finding clothes that fit, so I had to make them bigger every day. It was annoying.

Five months later.

By now, I was twenty five times bigger, just like everyone else (A/N idk). My back hurt and I had to pee every five minutes. I had done some magic so I wouldn't have to go pee every five minutes and it worked thank god. I found out he got me pregnant, again and they grew the same speed. Now, instead of five, I had seven.

I had only four months left they think, because they have never seen anything like this. Tom told me I had twelve months still, and the others had fourteen months. I wanted to believe him, but I didn't. I also asked him to be fair, but he wanted me to not have to deal with the last two months. He said they are the worse. He did agree to make me the same size they would be though. So now, my stomach was growing faster.

~Sammie.

I came up with the pregnant idea while I was half asleep last night. Enjoy!