Four

Written by Sammie. I regret writing this so much

Every month, my stomach grows five times bigger. It's getting annoying, but I'm putting up with it. I can no longer lay on my back, or my stomach, or my sides. I need like 20 pregnancy pillows to sleep comfortably.

I feel every time the move. It's uncomfortable as fuck. Magic can't even help me. I'm surprised us girls still have to attend class. We are barely small enough to fit in some of the doors, never mind the desks.

I've been getting contractions every now and then. I'm only six months by now, eleven months to go. They still haven't figured it out.

It's hard to walk by now. The male teachers don't understand that, and make us walk all over the school, almost breaking out backs because of how heavy they are. By now, they are the size of a medium vacuum (a/n idk). All of them. Some girls got it worse, having ten instead of five. Five is the smallest amount we have, I now have seven.

The teachers are the main people with ten, I feel bad for them. They already have to go through hell. Clearly Tom doesn't care.

-

Me and Tom planned a date for tonight.

We left Hogwarts around eight in the evening. When we got to our destination, we took out his wand and told me to take out mine. He got one of his followers, who was of age, to come with us so we could use magic. I had an idea what we were doing, but couldn't be sure yet.

We got into a house and took out our wands. He murmured in my ear what we were doing, and I was exited. It's been a while since I've killed someone. I gladly got my wand at the ready, and shit the killing curse at a kid, mabey 14 years old. Yes was thrilled. I was temped to kill the others, but they beat me to it.

I left the house, ready to kill more people. I hid my stomach with magic, and ran to a near by muggle house.

I got in and killed all the people in the house. I was on a killing spree. Tom had to grab me, take me to Hogwarts and lock me in the room of requirement with him inside with me.

I regret writing this