𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭

✥✥✥

Carissa Grimaldi is a realist. Sure, she might occasionally have her head in the clouds, but her feet are planted firmly on the ground. You'd suppose this would make sense with the way life has gone so far for her. With a dead dad, Ministry-hunted mum (although that comes later), and no siblings to speak of, Cara's had to wind her way through life like a solitary hurricane, youthful limbs aching for a stronger push, a guiding hand. The closest thing she can count to family – other than her mum, who in Rowena's name is an embarrassment – are none other than eternally smirking smoulderer and childhood partner in crime Blaise Zabini, and best-friend-turned-utter-bitch Eleanor Yaxley, who was once her favorite cousin. All in all, not much of an improvement from the real thing.

Cara's not too bothered by it, really. Other than the fact that the way she's been hurling herself into every obstacle that comes her way is so totally Gryffindor, she's used to it. Who cares if she's a little lonesome once in a while? She's got her pseudo-worshipping Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff classmates, not to mention the heaps of galleons in the Yaxley family vault, to cushion her should she ever fall. And Cara Grimaldi does not fall. 

Not even for sneering boys with foppish white-blond hair who seem to know her from the very second their eyes meet on the eve of the Tri-Wizard Tournament. 

✥✥✥

I SUPPOSE EVEN THE STRONGEST OF EMPIRES DO CRUMBLE LIKE THE REST...

adelaide kane is

CARA YAXLEY-GRIMALDI !

𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔴

tom felton is

DRACO MALFOY !

𝔰𝔩𝔶𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔫