𝑜𝑛𝑒

Bang. Bang is what sound the gun made that shot Lucifer. Everything would've been ok if she wasn't there. Chloe Decker. The woman who makes lucifer vulnerable. And i know your wondering, who the hell shot lucifer? Dan Espinoza.

After Dan shot Lucifer he fell to the ground. Struggling to breathe. Chloe rushes to his side, not even focused on Dan. "Chloe stay away, he's the devil!!" Dan said. "I know dan, i'm in love with him." Chloe whispered.

Chloe who stopped talking to Dan, starts saying this to Lucifer: "C'mon Lucifer you can't leave me, not yet, we haven't got married, we haven't had kids, we've never even seen the look on Amenadiel's face when Charlie pukes on him. Stay with me, please." She said with tears running down her face.

Lucifer who was clinging on to his last bit of life said this to Chloe: "Detecti- Chloe, in another life it'll be me and you taking on the world. But where i'm headed, i hope i never see you ever again unless if i come to earth or too the silver city. Just please listen to me, i want you to know that i will always love you for eternity and beyond. I will cherish our past moments forever. Just don't forget that i will always love you and that little urchin of yours. Please remember that i will always be thinking of you for as long as i'm alive."

Lucifer's eyes were shutting. Chloe, who was sobbing while sitting beside lucifer was shaking him, screaming for him to wake up "WAKE UP LUCIFER PLEASE I NEED YOU, IF THIS IS SOME SICK JOKE I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU FOR A LONG TIME." Chloe said. Even when she said that there was a part of her that wanted it to be a joke, she wanted him to be pretending he was dead because she'd be lost without him. But, when his eyes didn't open, that's when her heart shattered into a million pieces.

Dan was just standing there in shock. He was so lost. Chloe didn't care though, all she cared about was punishing Dan even if he's the father of her child. She got up Slowly, she was shaking for crying so much.

She got up and walked towards dan and took the gun out of his hands and put handcuffs on him. She said "Dan Espinoza you are under arrest for the murder of." She stopped talking and thought about him. The way he tasted. The way his smile would brighten the darkest room. Her light bringer. But Chloe is stronger than you think and she finished her sentence and said, "You are under arrest for the murder of, Lucifer Morningstar."

ok your probably confused on why chloe is so sad that lucifer is dying instead of her just being like well he can come back. in this story their is a rule before you can come back to earth, the person who killed you has to die first and that why she's sad because when he gets back he'll either never see her again or she'll be super old