𝑡𝑤𝑜

As Chloe and Dan walked into the precinct all eyes were on them. Everyone was wondering why Dan was handcuffed and why Chloe arrested him. Chloe took him up to the front desk and gave him to Officer Rogers. "Hey decker why does Espinoza have handcuffs on? Decker?" Chloe couldn't hear a thing. She was mad, confused, and sad all at the same time. She couldn't think.

She walked into the elevator doors and went outside to get some air and to clear her head. She couldn't stop thinking about him, the way he smelled, the way he spoke. She missed him so much even though he's been gone for about twelve hours. "Decker? Decker?" a familiar voice said.

Chloe turned her head to see her favorite forensic scientist Ella Lopez running towards her. Ella smothered her with all of these questions like "Why are you crying? Where's Lucifer? Do you need a hug?" and she kept going on and on until Chloe snapped and yelled "ELLA SHUT UP. YOU NEVER SHUT UP. LEAVE ME ALONE AND WASTE YOUR TIME ON SOMEONE ELSE!"

Ella was very confused but she went back inside heartbroken. She loved chloe so much and just wanted her to be happy. Meanwhile outside Chloe didn't feel bad. Ella just wouldn't stop. She was so upset and she needed to talk to the person who she talked to when she was sad. She got up and when to Lucifer's penthouse to see him. But right when she walked into the elevator she had just remembered
he was gone. She walked around until his piano caught her eye. Chloe walked over and sat down and the memory of them playing together just replayed in her head over and over again.

She found the bar and poured herself a drink, maybe to many drinks. She was VERY drunk and she walked over to the balcony and just fell to the floor crying. "Why did you leave me you bastard. I loved you so much and you still left. I hate you so much but I would do anything to get you back." She felt very worn out from all of the crying she had done that day. She walked over to Lucifer's bed after she had changed into one of his shirts and she went to sleep. But when she woke up the next morning she wasn't in his bed.

sorry this took so long lol