Chapter 14

Chapter 14

After an hour JD and Khat went back to the main house because Aria calls everyone.

On the way to the house, JD was already talking to Axle and he said that Vega and the twins are on the line. They are called because of the news between the Velazquez and Salvador. Clark Salvador file a case against him and the upper learned about it.

One thing that JD knows before he arrived at the house, Aria will kill him. Cassiopeia already tell what happened between the Salvador but she never mentioned JD being violent.

" Kuya sa tingin mo pano ka papatayin ni Ate Aria?" Tanong ni Khat sa kanya at tiningnan niya ito ng masama.

" Manahimik ka." Sagot niya at tumawa naman si Khat.

" Bakit mo kasi agad sinapak?" Tanong ni Khat.

" Nainis ako." Simpleng sagot ni JD.

Napatingin sila sa cellphone ni JD dahil biglang tumunog, si Aria ang tumatawag. Tiningnan ni JD si Khat at umiling, nag papahiwatid na wag iyong sagutin.

" Hindi valid reason Yun, pano pag barilin ka ni ate Aria tapos sabihin niya nainis lang siya. Matutuwa kaba?" Tanong ni Khat.

" Hindi ako babarilin nun." Mayabang na sagot ni JD.

" Yeah, cause she'll just kill you in every way you know." Khat replied then rolled her eyes.

" No, abuelo will kill me." JD said and they both laugh cause they know that may happen if the problem won't be solve.

After a few minutes they arrive in front of their village.

" Sir, sa main house daw po kayo dumiretsyo sabi ni ma'am Aria." Sabi sa kanila ng guard. They own the village so the guards know them.

" Sige kuya, salamat." Sabi ni JD.

" Lagot ka, alam ni ate Aria na sa inyo ka didiretsyo." Sabi sa kanya Ni Khat.

" Pray for me baby girl." Sabi ni JD.

Dumating na sila sa harap ng main house, bumuntong hininga si JD. He's trying to think to escape Aria's incoming questions. Breath. Think. Breath. Think. Brea--

" Kuya tara na." Sabi ni Khat na papalabas na ng sasakyan.

"Fuck"  He murmured.

Walking down slowly JD is really thinking hard to have a concrete plan. When they went inside the house, there are helpers cleaning the house.

The helpers said that Aria call them to clean the house because the clan will stay there for a while and that add pressure to JD. He's not afraid to Aria —a little maybe— but he's more afraid about the upper.

Aria controls the Clan but the upper ruled the clan; the uppers are their abuelo and abuela— abuela is not strict but religious— and their parents.

Paakyat na sila sa third floor at lalong kinakabahan si JD. He needs to think. They are near when a bell ring from the elevator and a idea ring from his head.

" Finally you arrive." Someone said and when JD looked it's Aria waiting in front of the elevator door. " Sit at your designated chairs."

" Kuya hindi naman galit yung itsura niya." Bulong ni Khat.

" Mas nakakatakot yung pagiging maamo niya." Bulong pabalik ni JD.

" Did I tell you to whisper?" Mataray na sabi ni Aria. Umiling naman ang dalawa, naupo na sila sa mga upuan na nakalaan sa kanila sa round table.