Chapter 1

꧁𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜꧂

It all started at such a young age as Bakugo grew up with no other then Izuku Midoriya.  Bakugo was a tiny little bunny with such a an attitude that you would've believed he would've been an alpha, but that wasn't the case.

When Bakugo was growing up he had such and amazing and powerful quirk that he was praised for it which built his ego.  Once he found out the Izuku was quirkless he couldn't help but bully the smaller boy and pick on him.  He would call the poor green haired male names and explode his belongings going as far as telling the male to jump off a building.  Since that day Izuku never came back as he disappeared, never to be found.

After years past Katsuki was now the age to find out his second gender and with full pride and excitement to read that he was an alpha.  He looked down at the paper to tell him what he was as his pride soon broke and shattered as he read the word omega on the dotted line.  He couldn't be,  he wouldn't except it,  he didn't want to be an omega.  Bakugo refused and hid the papers as he clearly was upset by it and hoped it was just a dream.

It wasn't so long when it was his first day of U.A. as the ash blonde groaned and shifted.  He heard his alarm as the morning light went through the blinds.  He sat up and rubbed his eyes as his ears perked to the early morning birds chirping outside.  He soon got up from bed and stretched as he went to get ready for the long day ahead.  He went to the mirror and looked at his body, tiny waist, hips, big chest, short, and all the things that made one themselves look feminine and no other then an omega.  Bakugo was upset with his looks and hated it with a burning passion as he didn't accept himself for what he was.  He went on with his morning as he took a shower, brushed his teeth, put on his uniform, and finishing off with brushing is hair and ears.  He went over to his drawers and put on scent blockers as he then went over and put on his platformed shoes to make himself look taller and pass as a beta.

Once finished with getting ready he made himself a quick breakfast and ate before he grabbed his earphones and ran out the door, closing it behind as he put on his earphones to listen to music, making his way to school.  Once at the school gates he was immediately overwhelmed with all the new scents flooding his nose as it made his stomach turn but he kept it together as he angrily walked in to show dominance and make himself come out as a beta to all.  Bakugo busted into his first class of the day as he walked over to his desk and sat down.  He felt the eyes on him for the people who were already in the room and or just walking in. He ignored the stares and whispers from others around as he heard the bell ring and no other then his lazy teacher coming in, in his sleeping bag.

The whole day wasn't so bad as he followed his schedule and at one point ate lunch and got into a squad somehow. The Bakusquad Denki named it and stayed that way for years to come. It was the same old everyday, the ash blonde would follow the schedule and get his things done when needed. During the years they've gotten attacked and had to stay in the schools dorms and somehow from all the years Bakugo was still able to trick everyone that he was a beta.

Time sure really passed by as now it was the day of graduation. Everyone's names were being called one by one as they went up and got their certificates. It did take a while but soon they called everyone. Once they stepped out of U.A. they would now be professional hero's. Bakugo was a bit nervous as he was getting ready to take his last step out of U.A. and go on and become number one hero. The ash blonde gulped as his ears laidback before he took a deep breath, making his ears perk up as he walked out of U.A. with pride. This was it, his time to shine and be on top. He was now an official pro hero.

Wasn't long when Katsuki was assigned his first mission and it really wasn't much he had to go undercover to a special meetup/party. He huffed as he put his scent blockers like usual and put on a suit. He trained himself to not listen to alpha commands with their alpha voice but he knew there was gonna be one voice he wouldn't be able to fight back but so far it has been nobody. Bakugo thought about Izuku as it lingered around and most the time paranoid him, but not as much as when he was younger.

Bakugo made to to the place and snuck in and pretended to be part of the crowd and blend in. He went off to a corner and grabbed a class of alcohol as he huffed and looked out to the crowd. He hated going to places like these and avoided them if he could. He hung around and went around to see if anything suspicious was happening but nothing caught his eyes, ears, or nose. The ash blonde's ears laidback as all the noise started to bother and aggravate them. He rubbed his temples as he started to quickly walk to a quieter place. The ash blonde looked down and mumbled to himself as he didn't look ahead of himself to see anyone in the way as he just pushed by some people. He continued to mumble angrily to himself before his trail of angry mumbling was caught off as he bumped into someone. He fell to the ground and spilled his drink as he cursed out in anger. He looked up at the stranger he bumped into only to see a tall shadowy figure in his way holding out their hand. He then started to look more into the details of the strange male as it seemed he looked very familiar but couldn't quite pin point it at the moment on who he was.

_____________________
𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚.

𝙄𝙢𝙢𝙖 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙯𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙄'𝙢 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙪𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.

𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙙𝙖𝙮/𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 🧡
~𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟