(002) h-hi

High School. Oh! Fun.

Allison walked into the school as Griffin tumbled behind her, one hand in Allison's while the other held onto her dear jacket. Her feet tripping over the laces of her boots. She was still in a grumpy mood because Allison forced to "wear something decent for her first day"

"I want you to meet someone." Allison said, even in the bright sun, the burning blush in her cheeks did not go unnoticed by Griffin. "Is it the cute guy from last night? Who is he by the way? Nerd? Looked kinda nerdy." Griffin said, smirking.

"Too many questions, really less time to answer, so just listen. His name is Scott, he is in my English class and he plays Lacrosse." She said with shy smile. "So, what a nerd and a jock? That's surprising." She mumbled. "He isn't either. He's just really sweet." She said as she threw the door to the school open. A few heads turned towards them but most people ignored them. "Are you urge he isn't hiding something? Like something big?" Griffin said as Allison opened her locker. "Oh yeah, like what?" Allison responded pulling out a couple of books. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe he's a creature of the night." Griffin said, as she looked Allison as she spun around following Allison to the class.

She walked a little far from Allison as someone bumped into her, as a loud clutter around them. Griffin slowly rubbed the top of her head and looked at the other distraught teenager. She froze as she looked at him. His whiskey eyes staring into hers, his moles burning an image into her brain.

"Sorry." He said as he got up offering her a hand. She silently took his hand as he pulled her up as their heads almost bumped again. They picked up the books in his hands as she handed the rest back to him. "I- I- um- Hi!"The boy stuttered out. "Griffin, this is Stiles. Scott's best friend." Allison said softly. "Griffin." She said, sticking her hand out to him, her other one clinging onto the straps over her shoulder like they were the only thing giving her balance.

"Stiles." He said, shaking her hand lightly. "But you already knew that." He said, awkwardly as Griffin let out a little laugh. "Well, it's actually Soleil." She said, jumping a little on the toes of her feet. "That's a really pretty name." He said as Griffin just smiled, trying her best not let her face show her senses going haywire. She couldn't understand what it was but something his sweet scent of vanilla was setting her off.

The ring, much louder than usual for her made her flinch. She smiled up at him. "See you around." She said before bolting after Allison.

"You like him." Allison said in a teasing voice. "Wh-what? No." Griffin said. "You do." Allison said, happily. "Let's just get to class." Griffin said before entering the room.

Allison made her way into the room and took her place behind Scott. Griffin looked around before her eyes landed on a tall brunette, His brown eyes bore into hers as he gave her a cocky smile. Her heart skipped a beat as she looked at him. Allison noticed as her face hardened. She followed Griffin's gaze and looked back at her in confusion.

"Class, this is our new student, Soleil Einar. You can take a seat next to our other new student." He said pointing at the brunette in a monotone voice. He flashed a smug smile. He stood up and introduced himself. "Hey guys, I am Mateo Nadir, but please do not call me that. You can call me Matt." He said winking at the green eyed, wonder of a girl that sat two rows infront of him. If not for the anger surging through her, she would have been awestruck by the strawberry blond's beauty. The girl snapped her eyes back to Griffin and gave her a egoistic smile. She silently walked up to the back stealing in next to him. "Hey! I'm Matt. But you already knew that." He said extending out a hand. "Cut the crap, Teo. Why are you here?" She said, her voice reflected her anger.

"Maybe we can talk later. I would like to pay attention in class." He said as she glared at him. "Sure Matt." She said, mockingly, her jaw set.