prologue

another rejection...

blue had thought this time was really something, but this time....

this time...

it triggered something in blue that made him snap. 

this time he fallen for ink, one of his best friends. he knew ink didn't have a soul but this rejection was just too much for blue. 

"i'm sorry berry-" ink started and blue growled "SHUT UP!! DON'T CALL ME BERRY LIKE WE'RE BESTIES!! we all know you prefer dream over me, s-so just sh-shut up..." blue stuttered out and dream and ink look at him, both with a somewhat shocked on their faces.

 "blue calm down! this negativity from you i-isn't normal!" dream frowned and ink didn't know how to feel, was he supposed to feel pity? or guilt? that question was too confusing to find out. 

"jeez blue. you act as if you've never been rejected before...maybe you should go calm down while me and dream finish the mission." ink said and dream looked more nervous since he knew that that was not the best thing he could've said in this moment. 

blue looked at ink in utter disbelief. his eyes water and he quickly looks away so the other two don't see him cry, even though they already did.

 "blue i-" "sh-shut it dream...i don't need your pity" blue interrupted and took a few steps away from ink and dream.

 ink frowned and scoffed as he took dreams hand "c'mon dream lets go finish the mission.." ink said as he splashed some paint onto the ground. 

"b-but what about-" "he'll be fine" ink interrupted dream and they both jumped into the paint and disappeared. 

blue watched them leave and sniffled as more tears started to make their way down his cheeks. 

he felt someones presence. blue looked around and sighed when he saw no one. 

it was quiet. 

the silence was peaceful yet so painful, as though the sky sucked in whatever noises could be heard. 

it made blue feel deaf.

the blue scarfed skeleton started walking. 

he didn't know where he was going but what he did know is that he was stuck in outertale with no way to get out. it wasn't so bad. blue actually really enjoyed being there. he just didn't like being so... 

alone...

prologue finished