prologue

Prologue-

She never saw it coming. She never thought she would be here. 

She ran, faster then she has ever ran before. Away from them, away from him. She heard them calling her, running after her. She didn't turn back, She didn't plan on going back. She told herself that if she got hurt, she would leave and Shes leaving. Leaving them, leaving here, leaving him. Starting something new, hoping they wouldn't find her. 

He runs after her, All of them do. They all care for her, they didn't know she would do it. He runs faster then the rest, his adrenaline kicking into him. He didn't want her to leave, He wanted her to stay.  He knows he did something bad. He knows he cant change it but he cant leave her like this. Not after everything they have went through.

She runs miles, roads, cities, states, even countries. Shes never gonna stop running. She finds anyway to get them off her path. She always finds a way. 

"Wow Mom, That's a great story." My daughter Alex says. "Its not a story..Theres something I need to tell you." I say grabbing both of her hands. "Ok, What is it..?" Alex says turning her body fully towards me. "When I was your age I fell in love.." I begin "Something happened..I got hurt." I say looking into her eyes. "I ran away, I somehow got them off my path." I say, a tear falling down my cheek. "Mom..What is it. What happened..?" Alex asks. I give her an unsteady smile. "A few days later I was able to get a flight to England and When I got there I found out I was pregnant." I say dropping my gaze to the ground. "With me..?" Alex asks, I raise my gaze back up to her.

"No..With your brother..."