one

Alex’s POV

I walked across my room double checking all of my stuff. Hes gonna come any second now, I have to make sure I have everything. I mentally check things off in my head before I hear the doorbell.

I make a tiny squeal and run down the steps. I open the door to see Zayn. “Hey, Are you ready?” Zayn asks stepping inside. “Yea Let me go get my bags.” I say running up the stairs two at a time.

I grab my big suitcase and my little one. I roll them down the stairs and outside. I walk over to the van filled with boys and Eleanor.

I walk to the back of the car to see paul already there. “Hey Paul.” I say with a smile. He grabs my suitcases and puts them in the back. “Mornin’.” He says smiling back. I wave a little for a goodbye gesture. I walk to the passenger door and hop in. “Hey, How come she gets shotgun.” Eleanor sneers.

Eleanor and me don't get along. I dont know why though. I thought when I first met her, and her dating my best friends Louis, I thought we would get along.

I glare back at her. “Because Zayn saved her the seat since hes driving and because she's his sister.” Louis says annoyed.

Me and Louis talk a lot. Which I have no problem with, I have a major crush on him. Anyway, We're both sick of it already. Sick of her attitude that is. Yea, I guess your gonna ask why there still dating then, its because Louis still loves her. He says relationships have ups and downs which I agree with so I dont ask anymore.

I face forward and put my earbuds in. Pretending to listen to music. Zayn hops in the drivers side and starts the car. He turns around and looks at everyone. “Wheres Harry?” He says furrowing his eyebrows. We all look to the back to see Niall sitting alone.

“Niall….Wheres Harry?” I ask pulling out one earbud. He looks up and stops eating his breakfast burrito. “He had to use the bathroom” He says then starts eating again.

Just then Harry walks outside and back into the van. “Sorry, I told Niall to tell you guys.” Harry says. We look over at Niall to see his face stuffed with food. Zayn shakes his head and drives over Ava’s house.

Ava is Niall's girlfriend, She is WAY more awesome then Eleanor. We get along better. Once we get to her house I see her standing at the end of her driveway on her phone..Holding a bag full of food i'm guessing. Her and Niall are so alike.

“Wait..Where is she gonna sit?” Eleanor asks. I’m thinking the same thing. “How about I slide over a bit and she can sit next to me..I mean these are huge chairs.” I say pointing at all the chairs.

No one else says anything before Ava gets in the van. “Hey guys. I brought food” She says smiling at Niall. Niall makes this little squeal and gets out of the van. Ava opens the passenger door again and Niall hugs her grabbing the food.

“Jesus Niall, You already ate!” Liam says, finally talking. “Yea!” Harry says giving Liam a high five. “Yea, Yea. Stop acting all lovey. I’m getting lonely.” I say pulling Ava back over to me. Niall pouts and gets back in the van and back to his seat. I look over at Ava to see her shaking with excitement.

“I can’t believe we're going on tour with them!” She squeals grabbing onto my arm and shaking it around. My red hair flies everyone including Zayns face. “Ey! Ey! Watch it. “ Zayn says flicking my hair away. If you didn’t know, Zayn is driving to a hotel were staying for the night then getting on the tour bus. The first stop is New York.

I laugh and look over to see Ava texting Niall. I can tell because Niall is making little giggles.

I look back to see Eleanor on her phone. I take a glance at Louis to see him already staring at me.