Prologue

Valerie Isabel Hudgens 20% maniac, 30% mean, 40% caring, 10% sensitive  and a 100% metal head. She isn’t your typical 20 year old. She loves bikes not to look at them but to ride. She always falls for those long haired guitar crashing freaks (no offense to anyone who crashes guitar). She says whats on her mind and doesn’t give a *beep*!!

         Julian Carter????? Who is he again??? Oh yeah!!! The brit pop prince who in a span of one year has made his way to every girls wardrobe around the world. That perfect blonde hair, that beautiful green eyes, that lop sided grin.  That angelic voice.  The way he slides his hands in his pocket and looks at you. Yeah, I can think of a reason not fall in love with him….um zero!!

So , Valerie + Julian= Nahh!!! I don’t think so!!

        But you can never be too sure. Hold on to your seats and get a box of tissues because you will have to shed some tears either laughing too hard or crying too hard!!!

       Because ladies and gentleman I present to you,

                                   'She is so mean'

________________________________________________________

A/N

Hi! 

   So, I just started with this book. I hope it turns out to be a success. Finger's crossed. Tell me what you think about it! :)

Thanks, 

Much love, 

Bharbi xXx