Chapter 4 || Remove That Coat

The moment jimin wake up...his mouth was hung up...he had never seen such big room before...his eyes were wide open and we're sparkling while he examined the room.

It was few minutes and he is still looking at it when--

"Close your mouth before a fly get in there?"

He got startled by a voice, he almost jumped. Jimin looked beside him and there was taehyung already dressed up and ready to go outside.

The moment jimin saw taehyung, he jumped at him.

He clutching on his shirt and hugged him.

"I am really sorry taetae...about last night...I don't wanted to run..but I got angry at you because I thought that you have changed and don't love me anymore...I got so scared and then that Ajusshi H-He..He-"

"Hey! Hey! Calm down Minnie...it's okay...it's okay...I am with you...look I am with you right now and I love you...after all you are my brother hm?" He said it laughing but his eyes were glistening with tears which were ready to come out.

Jimin was practically sobbing. He was clutching on Taehyung's shirt tightly like if he would fade away.

Taehyung was doing the same. He was holding jimin tightly.

After few minutes...both of them calmed down and satisfied with the warmth, they teared apart.

"Now get up and wash. We are going down for breakfast..okay?"

He said to jimin while cupping jimin's face and wiping his tears.

Jimin nodded like a baby. He is not little but it was the way he was grown up. He was too spoiled and pampered by his parents. Kim's literally treated him like a baby as he was the maknae of the family after all.

He often acts like a baby but does anyone corrects him by saying "don't act like a baby jimin, you are nineteen years old now" or "you are not a baby jimin...act like a man".

No..no one says that...because everyone loves it when jimin pouts or shows his puppy eyes. He is too cute to be corrected.

So he dont even know..that big people don't act like babies..because he dont even know he is acting like one. No one has told him about it. Not even his friends from high school.

Well he dont have many friends due to his shy behaviour but he is still kind and innocent.

After he came out of bathroom and dressed up.

He went downstairs before-

"Ahhhhh!!...Ommo...ommo...who is this pretty boy" Jin shouted the moment he saw jimin coming down with Taehyung.

And now, he is pulling the soft cheeks of jimin who he has light blush on his cheeks due the attention he was receiving.

Jimin and Taehyung sat down on the chairs where others were also present ready to be served.

"Taetae" jimin whined and called Taehyung in a low voice which was saying 'please help me' to taehyung.

"Okay...enough enough...let my jiminie go" taehyung said and released jimin's now pink cheeks from Jin's hold.

They all were now still no one was moving. It was a moment of silence.

"Introduction please" hoseok said after few seconds on behalf on everyone as they were waited for taehyung to tell them about jimin.

Well they already know about him. But just his name. They wanted to know when jimin came to Kim's. As they know he was adopted...Jungkook told them.