Chapter 16 || Good To Be Myself

Jungkook reached his mansion, some time later and went to his room.

'Just as expected' he thought as he walked into his room.

Jimin was on his knees. Body naked. Head bent down in shame. As his fingers were playing with each other, showing that he was nervous.

Jungkook knew that jimin has noticed his presence because he heard jimin's breathe hitch when he heard Jungkook's foot steps.

"I see..." Jungkook said. His voice low. He removed his coat and rested it on the chair beside him.

He kept walking slowly while pulling his sleeves up his fore arms.

"...you decided to be bratty today"

Jungkook continued till he reached jimin's figure.

His held his hand out and put it beneath jimin's chin, so that he can rise other's head up.

And there jimin was, on his knees, holding an innocent expression on his face like he didn't send Jungkook dirty video sometime ago.

Well for jimin, he thought it wasn't bad to send Jungkook that video because him and Jungkook are always doing these kind of things.

Him sucking older's dick for his cum and Jungkook always fucking jimin.

So jimin thought that it wasn't bad to send him that video.

But after seeing his Hyung's reaction and his message.

He made a mental note to never do that again.

Jungkook looked at jimin face deeply as he lifted his thumb out to slowly carress jimin's lips while thinking....

...how the other one can make Jungkook feel all these emotions.

Jungkook had fucked many people. Boys, girls, whores, strippers.

But he never felt this feeling with any of them.

Which he experience with jimin.

It's like he want the other one to feel safe with him even though he never cared about oter people's feeling.

No one except his hyungs and Taehyung.

But with jimin he felt like home. Even though he had his hyungs all the time.

Who took his care. Stood next to him. Made him feel comfortable. Wanted his best.

But he still cannot overcome that one passage with them.

He cannot find himself to open up to them about his little feelings. His emotions.

The ones, he buried long time ago. With that devastating incident happened in his past.

But now, with jimin, he feels like he is reliving again.

Experiencing those emotions again, he haven't felt in years.

He cannot stop himself but do what his body wants when he is with jimin.

He cannot stop but smile at him.

He cannot stop but call him different names to see other's reaction.

He cannot stop but be soft for him.

His body don't allow him, to not to.

Same goes with his heart.

Falling deeper without knowing.

But right now, his need for jimin is more important.

Jimin acting shameless like that have jungkook hard time controlling himself.