Maybe it'll change everything ~Chapter 1 ~

Charmaine Eweenwood is a 18 year old serial killer. She has been that since she was thirteen years old, when her parents were murdered. Then they took her and they stuck a GPS in her arm that sees exactly wherever she goes. She has a lethal living and the missions are those worst. Every week she gets a person she'll murder, they can be anyone and anywhere, she don't know why. She gets one week and if she fails or get hooked, she'll get murdered by them. She can not try to remove the GPS because it is linked to her heart, if she pull out the GPS her heart stops...Charmaine has lived with this now for 5 years and now she's a serial killer that no one can avoid.

Charmaine gets up and scratches her arm. She checks around  her filthy apartment. She sits on her poor wooden bed with a plastic mat under her and a freezer in front of her. On the wall in front of her there are the different kinds of knives and guns. On the other wall is the accessories and bags to them. She hears the sound from the computer screen built on the edge of her bed. She puts up her long brown hair in a ponytail high on the head and leans over towards the display. It's from them. '' Your new mission '' is the title. She touched it and all the information about a woman arrives on the screen, everything even from her birthmark, what she likes to do, she looks at where she lives. The one she'll murder is a 25 year old woman in Manchester, who is blonde with brown eyes and the picture of her she looks right out drunk.

Charmaine press the X in the upper corner and put on her black sweater and black tights that was hanging on the edge of the bed. She takes down a bag from the wall and takes a Magnum 44 and the Ballistic knife and put it down.

She put even down some bread and some clothes. She will look normal and not marked so much, so she doesn't walk around with all-black clothes and a gun. So therefore, she has a black bag with golden studs and blue converse to look like all the other girls. She puts on the blue converse and open the wooden door in the floor and climbs down. When she's halfway down the steps, she jumps down and lands on the shiny gray floor.

The room is quite fancy, with shiny glass in gray, up ahead is a door with a lock where you should put your hand in order to be examined. Charmaine puts her hand on the hand scanner and the plate turns green and the door opens.

She walks in, she ends up into a nice apartment with shiny floors and fine floral bedding. She goes to the window and look out, Manchester. She look on the bed, there is an Iphone. She picks it up, it says. '' Reply or do not call unless it is we, you know what else happens. '' She put down the cell phone in her pocket, in her bag. She is used to this after doing it for 5 years, so this is nothing. She takes up a little note in her bag to check what the name of the girl was, apparently her name is Samantha.

The Saber bar, it said. It's a restaurant and she's apparently a bartender there. Charmaine pull up her bag and lay down the note, the time is 18:00 and it had just opened. She opens the door and close it with a wreck and hurries down the steps out to the unfamiliar streets. She walks on the wet pavement and gravel that was heard during her shoes, splashing. She looks at the people around her with the colorful clothes and with big smiles.

She does not remember a day when she felt so happy to be able to smile as big as they do. Then she sees a couple later on the sidewalk, they kiss each other. She don't not remember the last time she was in love, she have never been in love.

She walks past a newly in love couple with her head sunken. She stops and looks at the building next to her, with pink large text '' The Saber bar ''. She takes up a cigarette, lights it, and pulls down her shirt a bit so you could see a little of the bra, she is trying to look like she always goes too clubs like this. She pulls up the door to the bar. Inside, there are a lot of comfortable seating built into the wall, right in the center it's the bar, the states with large pink text '' The Saber bar'' again, with about 20 bar chairs around it.