「 III 」

"UHM, CHILE ANYWAY... SO-"

__________________

__________________

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐑
"Jeez, you guys should chill..."

__________________

[NOT PROOF READ]

AUTHOR'S NOTE: i have nothing to say about anything so uh enjoy another filler chapter lol

════ . . ════

FRIDAY, 2:15 PM. KARASUNO HIGH MIYAGI, JAPAN.

Nishinoya impatiently swung both of his legs back and forth, not paying attention to the teacher explaining while writing things on the blackboard. The libero only did his notes a bit, then continued to intensely stare at the clock since he wanted school to end quickly.

He flinched when the libero felt his phone vibrate on his pant pocket, he looked around to see if anyone inside the classroom noticed him. (including the teacher since they're.... busy explaining to his classmates of course.) He turned away while quietly grabbing his phone, why was his phone kept on vibrating in the almost end of his hell hours inside his pants?

(Not in a dirty way, please proceed to bleach the following; your brain and the way you're dirty thinking if you do. Thanks ❤️.)

As he turned on his vibrating phone, Tanaka was spamming in his DMs, since they're seated a bit far so they couldn't communicate in person.

He unlocked and what he saw was basically the bald male asking if he's actually doing a call, yea he totally didn't forget about the CALL. Nishinoya quickly silently took a picture of the blackboard (which was a bit blurry but whatever) then opened his Text Messages.