Once Upon a Special Day

She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Her heart was fluttering and there were butterflies happily flapping their wings in her stomach. Slowly, she approached a near by mirror and stared at herself thoughtfully. Her white ball gown glittered and shimmered in the bright sunlight coming from the window. Her dark curled hair fell gently over her shoulders. With a careful hand, she straightened the tiara on her head and smiled softy. The day she had dreamed of since she was small was finally here at last. Her sweet brown eyes sparkled with delight as she took a few steps away from the mirror.

On the table beside her lay a beautiful bouquet of light colored flowers which she gently picked up with her perfectly manicured hands. She gradually walked out of bright dressing room and stood in front of tall wooden doors. Behind the doors would be dozens of people in a giant, illuminated hall decorated in white and gold flowers with silky ribbons. Thinking about what lay beyond the large wooden doors made her heart flutter even more.

Suddenly, they opened and hundreds of joyful eyes fell upon her. The room was brighter and airier and more beautiful than it had been at any other time. In the midst of her thoughts, she took in another deep breath and slowly began walking down the isle covered in rose petals. Her arm was sweetly linked into her father's as they traveled behind the bridesmaids and flower girl. She carefully looked up to the end of the end of the room to see a handsome man in a tuxedo with a charming grin standing there, waiting patiently. Seeing him made her realize there was no place she would rather be. She revealed a huge smile and continued to walk down the isle covered in rose petals towards her very own Prince Charming. Her wedding could not have been any better.

~~~~
Hey, there! I hope you enjoyed the story :) please vote!