After a Special Day

Her soft hand slipped into his. She felt the soft breeze play with her long brown hair as she looked out into the purple sunset from the cruise ship. The orange sun rested upon the sparking blue ocean's surface. Everything felt like a magical fairytale. She turned to the love of her life, her Prince Charming, her husband. As she looked into his dazzling evergreen eyes, she remembered how they first met. She was about to exit a book store when he accidentally knocked her over, causing her to spill her pumpkin spice latte all over her shirt and brand new books. He apologized frantically and rambled on about how he wasn't paying attention; then he looked up. He broke into a grin and breathlessly said, "My name is David." David stared at her beauty causing her to blush shyly, but suddenly snapped out of his awe and insisted on buying her everything he had just destroyed. She watched the boy as he ruffled his dirty blonde hair nervously. "Until we meet again, my lady," he said sweetly as he departed, handing her the new copies of the books and a fresh pumpkin spice latte. She couldn't stop thinking about him all night. She stared at the white ceiling with her heart longing to see David's handsome face again. Not knowing what else to do, she pulled out one of the new books she had purchased earlier. The moment she opened it, a small piece of paper fluttered to the ground. Her hand reached towards it and to her delight, it was David's phone number scribbled in black ink. From the moment she first sent him a message, they never stopped talking.

"Isabella," David whispered into her ear, waking her from her memories. "I have a surprise for you." She giggled in response. He tugged her hand and guided her through stairways and halls. They paused in front of a door. David extended his hand towards the doorknob and twisted it. At last, the couple arrived in a private balcony on the top of the gigantic ship. In front of Isabella was a round wooden table set for two arranged with desserts from strawberries to chocolate mousse. White lilies placed in a transparent vase rustled calmly in the wind, allowing their sweet aroma to mix with the scent of sea salt. "David!" She squealed. "It's lovely!" He took his hand and brushed her hair out of her face. "I thought I'd make a special something for my special girl." Then he grabbed her by the waist and kissed her passionately. Isabella felt the butterflies in her stomach batting their wings quickly. Her precious honeymoon couldn't have been any more like a fantasy. She looked out into the blue ocean as her head rested on her new husband's warm chest. Each beat Isabella heard from David's heart allowed her to fall deeper in love with him. Happily ever after had just begun.

~~~~~

Hey, hey, hey!

I hope you all enjoyed the story! Please vote :)

I originally wasn't planning on adding another part to this story... But @monicap1 requested for me to add a little more (: