~Part Four: Target~

(Read in dark mode for better experience)

We finally arrive at Target. Finally...I thought. I kinda enjoyed sitting on Kairi's lap but it was kinda awkward since Alvaro was driving soooo slow. We all walk into the building looking at the clearance section first since it was right infront of the door. "You know Kairi likes you right?" Someone said in my ear. I turned around and saw it was Roshaun. "Really? We barley met though.." I said. "Well you must really be his type then because he caught feelings fast" Roshaun said laughing while walking away. The mission was to become his friend but I guess this is way better. I walk up to Mattia and Alvaro and we play around the toy section. I decide to take a picture of Mattia because why not.

VanessaSpammy: Here's a picture of Tia for you guys!

VanessaSpammy:
Here's a picture of Tia for you guys!

User 1: Ship?
VanessaSpammy: no :) just friends
Liked by mattiapolibio

User 2- Target dateee!! Omggg ship VanessaSpammy: no :))

Mattiapolibio: look at my sexy asssssss
VanessaSpammy: perioddd lmfao

Mattiapolibio: look at my sexy asssssss VanessaSpammy: perioddd lmfao

We play around a little more and find the rest of the group. "I'm ready to go.." Robert says.
"Same it's kinda boring here...who's idea was it to come here?" I ask. "Idk..." Alejandro says. "Whatever it doesn't matter. Let's go to McDonald's or something" Kairi says. As we walk back to the exit we see her....by her I mean Celia and some other girl I haven't met before. "Look it's the boys and their little hoe again." Celia says. I don't say anything again because I'm not trying to fight at a fucking Target. "There she goes not talking again..TALK BITCH" Celia says as she gets ALL up in my face. I literally couldn't take it anymore so I push her on the ground. "Don't call me a bitch again." I say standing over her as she sits on the floor. I start walking away as Celia grabs me and starts hitting on me. This bitch really wants to fight me.. I think to myself. As she hits me for like two seconds I use some of my boxing lessons and punch her right in the face. As she falls to the ground her friend runs and tries to grab me but I use my combat lessons to get out of her grip and punch her too. I fix my shirt and turn around to see all of the boys staring at me like i'm a ghost. "What?" I ask. "What?! How the hell did you do that?!" Mattia asks. "I take combat and boxing lessons." I say proudly. "Well that was the coolest shit i've ever seen. You looked like you were a professional spy or something." Kairi says to me in awe. "Well! I'm not so..." I say nervously. "Lets just get out if here. I don't feel like going to McDonald's anymore to be honest." I say in a tiring way. We all get in the car and drive to Alejandro's house and Kairi takes me back home. "Bye Kairi!" I say to him as he waves and waits till I get inside to drive off. I really like him...

(Okay so I know it's been SOOOO long but I'm back and better than ever so I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I need Ideas ppl!! Byeeee 💞)