who is she?

≛𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ eleven≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ malivalaya saengsawang wachirapilan≛𝙆𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ kwon hyun byung≛𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ emaraude reeves≛𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 ━━ maliya, liv, laya, lan, val≛𝘼𝙂𝙀 (2021) ━━ 22≛𝘽�...

≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ malivalaya saengsawang wachirapilan
≛𝙆𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ kwon hyun byung
≛𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ emaraude reeves
≛𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 ━━ maliya, liv, laya, lan, val
≛𝘼𝙂𝙀 (2021) ━━ 22
≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝘿𝘼𝙔 ━━ december 13, 1999
≛𝙕𝙊𝘿𝙄𝘼𝘾 𝙎𝙄𝙂𝙉 ━━ sagittarus
≛𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 ━━ thai and alaskan
≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃𝙋𝙇𝘼𝘾𝙀 ━━ bangkok, thailand
≛𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ━━ 5'6"
≛𝙒𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 ━━ 45 kg
≛𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙊𝘿 𝙏𝙔𝙋𝙀 ━━ A
≛𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍 ━━ black
≛𝙀𝙔𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙐𝙍 ━━ dark brown

≛𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙂𝙀 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ eleven≛𝘽𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ malivalaya saengsawang wachirapilan≛𝙆𝙊𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙉 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ kwon hyun byung≛𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙃 𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀 ━━ emaraude reeves≛𝙉𝙄𝘾𝙆𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙎 ━━ maliya, liv, laya, lan, val≛𝘼𝙂𝙀 (2021) ━━ 22≛𝘽�...

≛𝙊𝘾𝘾𝙐𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 ━━ (𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩) kpop idol, model, endorser. (𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙚𝙧)
≛𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙐𝙋 ━━ aespa
≛𝙊𝙁𝙁𝙄𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝙋𝙊𝙎𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎 ━━ main dancer, lead vocalist, sub rapper, center
≛𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙊𝘿 ━━ 2017-2020

𝘾𝙊𝙈𝙋𝘼𝙉𝙔 ━━ sm entertainment

≛𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍 ━━ the reasons why she's a kpop idol, her visuals, being shipped with mark lee
≛𝙃𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙄𝙀𝙎/𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙎 ━━ playing tennis, dancing, shopping, hanging out with friends
≛𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 ━━ pastel colours, photography, green tea, shopping at expensive brands
≛𝘿𝙄𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 ━━ hamburgers, pizza
≛𝙋𝙃𝙊𝘽𝙄𝘼𝙎 ━━ none

≛𝙆𝙉𝙊𝙒𝙉 𝙁𝙊𝙍 ━━ the reasons why she's a kpop idol, her visuals, being shipped with mark lee≛𝙃𝙊𝘽𝘽𝙄𝙀𝙎/𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙇𝙇𝙎 ━━ playing tennis, dancing, shopping, hanging out with friends≛𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙎 ━━ pastel colours, photography, green tea, shop...

≛━━━ 𝙁𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙎.
- her family includes: her mother, her father, and 2 older brothers.
-

her younger brother, sarawat saengsawang wachirapilan aka dylan, is younger than her by 1 year and a half.

- her mother is thai, born and raised.
- her father was born and raised in alaska.
- she was a model when she was younger at a middle class modeling company. (7-13 years old)
- she went to korea at the age 14 years old and debuted at 21 years old.
- eleven trained for 3 years and 10 months.
- education: wattana wittaya academy.
- she can speak thai, korean, chinese, and english. also german, as it's a must in her father's family for generations.
- she's friends with got7 bambam, clc sorn, nct ten, 2pm nichkhun, and blackpink's lisa.
- she appeared in pentagon's 'maker' mv.
- she traveled a lot when she was younger because her mom is a researcher and her dad, niklaus, liked to travel.
- eleven was in photography club in school.
- she's a big fan of troye sivan, she liked him since he was a youtuber.
- she is bad at whistling.
- she's a living meme and is a mood.
- eleven started taking piano lessons when she was 4.
- she started taking vocal classes in kindergarten.
- her favourite foods are cheesecakes, pasta, khao pad, and muktuk.
- eleven has a crush on thomas brodie sangster, jaeden martell, and wyatt oleff.
- eleven watches lots of movies and tv shows.
- she auditioned as a joke at sm but she got accepted on her first try. after that, she didn't accept it because as her audition was a joke. sm didn't stop trying to recruit her though.