chapter 3

That night I told my parents that Clarie, my best friend, was having a party and that after it was over I would be staying the night because I didn't want them to worry if I didn't come home until morning. After getting ready I checked the clock in parlor and saw it was it was 7:30 so I left the house and had my chauffeur take me to the club. I can trust him because I actually treat him like a human being. As soon as I arrived I saw Tristan standing there in the moonlight. He must have heard me get out of the car because he turned around.

"Wow you look amazing." He said and struggled to continue. I smiled at how cute he was when he was nervous.

"Thanks. So where is this party at?" I asked with a grin.

"At my friend Pauls house." So we set off to go to Pauls house. When we arrived there were about 20 people. Pauls house was a tiny little cottage. It was made of stone had a nice cozy feel to it. I noticed Tristan staring at me.

"What?" I asked with a giggle.

"Nothing it's just the way the moon bounces off your beautiful body it is the most amazing thing I have ever seen" He said and when he was finished I felt the blush slowly creeping up my neck to my face.

"Tristan." called out a voice. We broke eye contact to see who had called Tristan.

"Paul! Hey" Tristan said as he hugged the guy in front of him. The stranger suddenly noticed me.

"Is this the girl you won't keep your mouth shut about?" He asked with a grin.

"Um.. Yea Paul this is Ellie." He said rubbing his neck with his hand and blush taking over his face. The stranger stepped forward and planted a kiss on the back of my hand.

"Well welcome to my humble abode." Paul said.

"It is a very nice house." I said with a smile.

"I like her she is certainly not like the rest of those snobby town girls." Paul said. "I can see why she caught your attention." He continued and slapped Tristan on the shoulder and with that Paul said goodbye and went to find others to mingle with.

"He is certainly a nice guy." I said with a smile. Tristan smiled. We started into each others eyes for what felt like forever.

"I don't want you to get in trouble." Tristan finally said.

"My parents think anyone who works for money and doesn't get it handed to them is a disgusting piece of trash." I said ashamed by the fact my parents judged people in such a manner. "But to me everyone is the same we all bleed red and we all cry tears." I said with a smile.

"Don't you want someone your parents will like?" he questioned.

"Why should I they won't be with them I will be." I said.

"So if I asked you to be my girlfriend you wouldn't be completely disgusted with me." he asked with a look in his eye no man had ever looked at me with.

"No I wouldn't I would say yes and fight to be with you." I truthfully told him.

"Well then Ellie will you do me the great honor of being my girlfriend?" he said.

"Does this answer your question?" I said right before I planted my lips on his