A lovely day

I said the next update would be soon didn't I?
Anyway RuthLeon7 gave me motivation to write this so go thank them when you have the chance

Anyway to the story line!
_______________________

Third person P.o.v

The day was lovely birds were singing and flowers were blooming, and then there was screaming
"SONIC WAKE UP" screamed Sonia
Sonic very forcefully got put of bed she had been up all along since five in the morning thinking about what happened yesterday she had yet to tell her siblings or mother for the matter about what had happened, very sluggishly she went to her closest to find some clothes and take a quick shower.

~Time skip~

Sonic's P.o.v

After I nice shower I felt less sluggish and walked down the stairs "Good morning Sonia!" I was in too much of a good mood to let a bit of yelling get me down "It's hardly even morning." She replied but I could honestly care less, I got some cereal and milk always putting the cereal first then the milk UNLIKE MANIC and began to peacefully eat my breakfast, once I was done I put my bowl and spoon in the sink, today Manic was in charge of washing the dishes, hopefully he doesn't burn the house down or flood like last time. "Let's go shopping!" Sonia said a little to excited for my liking "Why?" She glared at me "Become why not? Besides I don't want to be here when Manic plans on washing the dishes..." the last part I agree with it is chaotic when he tries to clean. "Alright let's go." Was my reply and we walked out the front door.

Third P.o.v.

They walked to the mall, once getting there Sonia immediately insisted on going to a clothing store Sonic was very interested and told her they should split up so they did, Sonic looking for some video games and maybe a gift for Shadow, and Sonia looking for clothes.

Sonic's P.o.v.
While looking at video games I recognized a certain purple bird "Hey Wave!" I said while waving my hand she looked up and saw me
She began to walk over, "Hello Sonic." She said "Hi Wave! Long time no see!" She sighed and said "We saw each other four days ago." I rolled my eyes "Whatever. guess what happened yesterday!" She made a face that looked as if she were thinking
" You and Shadow broke up?" I looked at her with a strange face and laughed "No the exact opposite!" She was silent for a moment probably thinking " Wait did he propose?" I nodded she gasped "Well aren't you lucky." She sounded a little angry " I'm guessing Jet hasn't?" She nodded and said " He doesn't even say I love you in public! FRICKIN COWARD!" I laughed the store was rather empty so nobody really noticed other than the cashier. "Look at the time I got to go" Wave said looking at her watch "Bye Sonic!" She said leaving "Bye Wave!" I said waving, I finally made up my mind on the game I was going to bye I also decided I'd get shadow a game too his taste in game is about killing zombies and games with gore I'll also get him some candy too!

- Time skip -

Third P.o.v.
Sonic and Sonia met up at the exit and both went separate ways once more, Shadow's house was not very far from the mall so it took Sonic about seven minutes to get there.

Shadow's P.o.v.

I heard a knocking on my door I walked down the stairs and opened it to see Sonic
"Hi Shadow! I got you something!" She said handing me a bag with a lot of candy and a the video game I didn't have I hugged her and gave her kiss "Thanks love." She smiled and said "You're welcome!"
I invited her to which she said yes
Then she got a phone call from Someone

Sonic's P.o.v.
I got a call from Sonia
I answered "Hello Sonic?" "Yes Sonia?" I said " MANIC FLOODED THE FRICKIN HOUSE AND MANAGED TO SET IT ON FIRE TOO!!"
" HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!?" I answered " I'm renting a hotel room so is Manic do you want me to get you one too?" It was obvious that Shadow heard Sonia loud yelling and took the phone saying "She can stay with me." "Shadow? Um okay better not hurt her!" Sonia said I sighed as Shadow gave me my phone back "Okay need anything else Sonia?" I asked "No bye!" "Bye" I replied and she hung up.
"How is your brother that... clumsy?" Asked Shadow " I have no frickin idea." We both laughed "Let's watch a movie!" I said he chuckled and we turned on the TV so for the rest of the day we were cuddling in a blanket and watching movies.

_______________________

OwO I hope you enjoy this chapter! I might make an extra on how Manic burned the house down and stuff bye have a good day or night or morning!