Part 7

I woke up with Mattia still right next to me, it was Thursday and we had school today, great, I slowly crawled out of his arms without waking him up, he snores but very lightly, how cute. I smiled and went to the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and washed my face, it was already 6:45, oops, I grabbed my outfit for today 👇

I put it on and walked out the bathroom, Mattia was up grabbing his clothes and stuff, he smiled when I walked out and went into the bathroom, I did my light makeup and put perfume and stuff

I put it on and walked out the bathroom, Mattia was up grabbing his clothes and stuff, he smiled when I walked out and went into the bathroom, I did my light makeup and put perfume and stuff. When he got out, he was ready, his hair was fine and everything, he said "ready for school?" I rolled my eyes and said "sure" he laughed, we got our things for school, Mattia also grabbed his bag since he was going home after school, we walked downstairs and Abbie had made omelettes, me and Mattia each grabbed one. We sat down and started eating.

We were all just talking, Brian asked "how was sleep?" I said "it was nice to have someone next to me" I smiled and Mattia said "same" Abbie said "mmm, okayyy, I feel a connection between you two." I laughed and shook my head, honestly, me too but he doesn't like me, Mattia said "ima head to school, you coming with me y/n?" I nodded, I grabbed my stuff and we got in his car, he didn't have music on so it was a little quiet, I asked "why are you so quiet today?" He laughed nervously and said "well, I want you to meet someone" I was confused, I said "okay?"

We soon got to school after the awkward drive, as soon as we got there, Jenna was with Alejandro and Kairi, okay?

Mattia hugged Jenna and said hi to her, wtf? He said "y/n, this is Jenna, I'm currently talking to her I guess" does he not know about last year? I remember last year, I was not me today, my mental state was horrible and I was ugly.

*flashback*

I was walking my next class when all of a sudden, I got pushed to the ground, next thing I know, I was bleeding everywhere and a group of people were beating me up.

"You stupid bitch" "nobody liked you" "kill yourself, your ugly anyways" I didn't wanna be a bitch and cry so I didn't, I just laid there as they beat me up, although I tried to get up, a girl was holding me down, someone pulled them off, I didn't even care, I got up and walked away.

I looked behind me and and Jenna said "bitch, awww your "depressed" and your parents don't fucking care about you? Well neither do I" I began to cry but I kept walking.

*end of flashback*

I started to tear up but I held my tears back, she had the AUDACITY to hold her hand out and said "hi y/n, I'm Jenna" I crossed my arms and walked away, Mattia came after me and said "really y/n?" I wanted to slap him, does he except me to be friends with her?! No! I kept walking and went with my brother, when I got to his group, Josh was there, uh oh, I put my head on my brothers shoulder and just laid there. He said "you good?" I nodded, the bell rang and we walked inside into our classes, that's great.