Part 8

Yes, finally Friday! I got up in a good mood, should I ask Avani today about the beach? Nahhh, too late, I went to my closet and chose this out 👇

I wore that shirt with black leggings and white shoes, but first I took a shower, when I got out, I decided to call Cynthia like she wanted me to, I was already dressed so I went to my vanity and started doing my makeup

I wore that shirt with black leggings and white shoes, but first I took a shower, when I got out, I decided to call Cynthia like she wanted me to, I was already dressed so I went to my vanity and started doing my makeup. She finally answered.

Me: whats up? You told me to call you. Cynthia: yea, listen, I'm sorry about the whole Mattia problem and maybe we can be friends again? I'm really sorry y/n, I really didn't mean to get that mad.

Then Mattia was calling me.

Me: ok Cynthia, I'll think about it but I gtg, bye. Cynthia: bye.

Me: hello? Mattia: hey, I'm sorry about yesterday, I was in a bad mood but if that offers still up, can I come? Me: ofc. Mattia: ok, will do, I'll pack and then come home with you or what's up? Me: I can drive to your house rn and pick you up and then after school, we can go to your house and get your clothes and shit. Mattia: but you can't drive, you only have a permit! Me: it's ok, I'll drive there and then to school, you can drive. Mattia: alright, don't die on the way over here. Me: stfu, bye. Mattia: bye.

Yes!!! I ran downstairs and said "mom! I'm bringing Mattia!" She said "great, get going to school now" I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs, I got my things and came back downstairs. I grabbed the keys and tbh, my mom didn't care, I walked to the car and got in, I started the car and drove to Mattia's house, when I got there, he was outside. He laughed and opened the door for me, he said "out you go" I got out and went into the passenger seat, he put his backpack in the back and drove.

When we got to school, we had to go to the office and get late passes since we got here late, me and Mattia were walking to language arts while goofing around in the hallway. He pushed me into a locker and my face hit it (lmfao, I'm dying rn 💀) I fell to the ground and he ran to class, I got up saying "asshole" I walked to class and he was waiting for me at the door, I slapped his head and said "that's for hurting me idiot." He laughed and said "aww is the little baby mad?" I flipped him off and we went into class, Ms. Williams said "late Polibio and       y/l/n?"

She grabbed the papers and we went to sit down at the only desks which were far apart.

After school
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<

I got in the car and Mattia was driving, he said "to my house we go" we drove to his house and went inside, he said "don't mind my mom" his mom said "omg hi! Your the girl y/n right?" I nodded, she hugged me and said "I'm Mattia's mom, when are you guys coming back?"

I said "were coming back Tuesday at night" she nodded then Mattia grabbed my hand and yanked me downstairs, I said "Mattia!" He laughed and threw me on his bed, he went to his closet and grabbed some clothes, I said "your gonna need a bathing suit" he said "Ik and I hate wearing bathing suits." I said "honestly, me too but whatever, nobody's gonna care" he rolled his eyes and said "how hot is it gonna be?" I said "like 100" he said "then shorts it is" I laughed and sat there on my phone, shortly after he said "ok, I'm ready" I said "you have a bathing suit? Underwear?" He nodded, I said "toothbrush?"