Rusprus-soulmate au

~Gilbert's pov~

   I looked at my forearm where my mark was. I liked my mark, it was pretty. My mark was a sunflower. So I've always guessed that my soulmate grew sunflowers or they just liked sunflowrs. That's pretty awesome. But, of course, not as awesome as me.

   I looked around the park for my brother. He had brought me here to meet someone but he ended up running into his soulmate, Feliciano Vargas. So he went to go hangout with him and abandoned me here in this boiling, hot sun. That's not awesome, brother.

      After five minutes of aimlessly looking around, I saw a man. He was very fucking tall, too! And kinda, very hot! Wait what?! Uhhh, fuck it, I'm gonna talk to him. How unawesome would I be if I was a coward and chickened out? Very.

    ~~time skip~~

     Shit. I'm still on the bench staring at this guy. This is so unawesome of me. Ok, get a hold of yourself, Gilbert. It's fine. It's not like he's your soulmate, right? Ok. I finally got off the bench and walked up to the guy.

   (A/n: I'm sorry but I can't write accents for shit so their going to be written normally)

  "Um, h-hi." Shit. I stuttered. Wait, since when does the awesome me stu- "Hello." said the man with a thick russian accent. Geez, even his accent is hot. A very faint blush appeared on his face. "Why thank you." He while smiling and tilting his head to the side. "Oh, shit! Sorry! I didn't realize that I said that out loud!" I said anxiously while waving my hands around.  Fuck! I'm fucking up so unawesomely. 

   All of a sudden he became very interested in my forearm with my soulmate mark on it. "Your soulmate mark is a sunflower, da?" He said calmly while looking back at me and my arm.

  "Yes..." I asked confused. Wow, this dude is really awesome. Almost as awesome as me. ALMOST

  He smiled even more and pulled down his sleeve revealing a sunflower on his forearm too. Just like the one on my arm. "We're soulmates?" "Да." "Huh?" Turns out I can't speak russian for shit. "Yes. We're soulmates. I was guessing that because you kept staring at me for the last five minutes." I blushed at the fact he noticed me staring at him."Sorry about that. I just didn't really know how to approach you." I said awkwardly while scratching the nape of my neck.

     "So, do you want to go get a drink somewhere? I heard about a new cafe opened up a few blocks away."

  "Actually I was thinking something more.............private." he said while smirking at me.

    Wait, what?