Prologue:

"How could you spend such a hundred of dollar in a minute?" She's looking at her phone right now and I could tell she's really mad.

Who cares by the way?

"I thought it was my money." I said casually. Frankly, it was all given to me we do have shares on the company but i better give 'em all to her, she knows the company well.

She abruptly stood up.

"What?!" She said as she walked on my direction and grabbed my collar.

"I thought I was spending my own money." I give her my bored stare. I've been through a lot of this. And i know where this is going.

Does she want to hear something more?

"Of course you did. You did spend your money for nonsense and yes here's the issue— You are wasting all of the money our parents worked for a long time!"

"That money! It was all for your future!" She said and unhand me. She manages to massage her temple as if i got her into a terrible problem.

"What's the big deal of spending a hundred of dollars? I could make my money for my future. You know it. I'm smart." I said proudly but she quickly shook her head.

"You're smart? Really?" She laid her eyes from my head to toe and toe to head.

"How could Emma pass you?" I take a deep breathe and avoids her eyes.
She's always comparing me to Emma. My sister's daughter.

I never did a rebel. Everything were going to nowhere. And she badly know it as i am. I can't fight this over and over again. She will just keep grilling me with her insulting words that makes me sink to where i was standing right now.

"If I'm here for this kind of thing I have to go. I have to do something Yvy." Aniya ko at tumalikod na.

"I moved your flight tomorrow." Bigla ay sabi nya dahilan para mapatigil ako.

What?

"You promised not to interfere my flights. What now?" I face her and confronted her but she just chuckled at me.

"Yeah and I broke that promise." She gave me her greatest smirk. She know she wins. I shook my head.

"You can't do this to me Yvy. You know I'm helping a charity in here."

"There's an event and you can't miss it darling." She said as she pace to near the podium.

"You can't do this, Yvy." I almost beg. I've done this more than i can count on my finger. But her rule is her rule.

"I can. I'm sorry but this was all for your future my darling." Wika nito at tumalikod na. Bigla kong naramdaman na may kamay na humawak sa mga braso ko.

Naramdaman ko nalang na may panyo ng nakalagay sa bibig ko. Bigla akong nakaramdam ng pag kahilo at nahimatay.

Maya-maya ay naalimpungatan ako at napag tanto kong nasa eroplano kami.

No!

Inilibot ko ang paningin ko at may iba pang pasehero sa loob. Mga magagarang damit at alahas na nag mimistulang palamuti sa katawan sa mga nakasuot ng mga ito.
Expensive food carts were delivered to them with a high class wine.

VIP ROOMS.

Tinignan ko ang oras sa relos ko. Umaga na?

Sa likod ay nakaupo ang mga guard ko. Yung apat ay tulog habang ang dalawa ay gising. Napansin ako ng isang guard kaya naman tumayo sya.

Akmang tatayo ako ng maramdaman kong nakatali ako-- hindi pala nakapusas ako.

"Please don't escape. Militaries are everywhere in the airport. You will just harm yourself if you just try to escape." Wika nya at nag sitayuan na din ang iba sa kanila. Ang isa ay lumapit saakin at tinanggal ang pusas ko.

"Don't escape, your family's fiancee are waiting for you. I hope for you to behave and please cooperate." Mahinahong wika ng nagtanggal ng posas ko.

"You can't tell me what to do." Bulong ko sakanya at nginisihan sya.

"Don't touch me." Banta ko. Pero dinaklot nya muli ang braso ko.

"Its our job and we were doing it fine." Wika ng isang guard at ngumisi. Pilit kong inalis ang kamay nya sa pag kakahawak saakin.

"You are not the boss here hija" Wika nya pa bago ako binitawan.

Picards_stories