Introduction

"Isn't this enough?"

"Put this grills here. Its much better."

"Okay madam." Naalimpungatan ako sa kong anong ingay kaya naman napabangon ako. Agad na nakuha ng atensyon ko ng isang lalaking nag weweilding sa... pinto!

Agad akong tumayo.

Baka sakaling mapigilan ko ang ginagawa nila.

But I didn't.

He's done with his work and started packing his things off. Nanginginig ang kamay ko sa galit. Sa kabilang gawi ay nakatayo si Yvy.

She smirked.

"You're awake." Aniya habang nakangisi.

"What's this?" Galit kong tanong.

"This must be really not my plan... until you made me." She said and smiled at me.

She's damn teasing me!

"You think this is enough? You can't let me marry someone by just locking me here." Galit kong sigaw.

"Okay let's see. Its kinda fun being alone here. By the way, you have thirty days to clear your mind before your wedding. I hate to use this kind of our family's traditional forcing wedding but I think it's the only way." Wika nya bago sumara ang elevator.

Nanginginig ako sa galit at napaupo.

How could she do this? Paano na ang charity na tinutulungan ko? We were launching a project at Nevada with a filipina nuns there.

Napatingin nalang ako sa kalangitan.

I want to cry but my tears won't let me. They were all drained. And everytime i want to cry the clouds did it for me.

The Rain started to showered the earth as my sadness and nature came to one.

Tumayo ako at hinaplos ang salamin na nakapalibot sa buong harapan ng kwartong to.

A fiber glass.
Everything were made with fiber glass. This whole space were killing me with too much silence.

Inilibot ko ang mata sa loob ng kwartong to.

There is a single sofa and a set of things for bedtime. Napansin ko ang munting ilaw sa gilid ng sofa at sa di kalayuan ay nahagip ng mata ko ang pinto.

Parang nag karoon ng pag asa sa loob loobin ko at tumakbo palapit ng pintuan.

As i reached the door knob and open the door it surprised me. It was a single table and a telephone.
Napailing nalang ako. Para akong tangang pilit umaasa na sa pamamagitan ng tawag na ito ay merong tutulong at mag rerescue saakin.
I entered the room and grabbed the telephone as i tried to call a police.
I never heard a single ring but instead and end call sound.
They were all blocked.

I can't believe what am i doing.

Yvy was much more smarter than any of us just to leave a telephone not blocking everyones number.

Muli ay napaupo ako. What was this all about?

I will be staying here for a damn 30 days?

What will happened to sister maria?

This is not happening.

I look for something or a door to escape into but even a single fucking window I cannot find it. I am like a prisoner here. I have a door but it is closed until someone opens it.

Lumabas na ako at muling lumapit sa salamin. Napansin ko ang tayog ng kinalalagyan ko.

This is a building.

Mula sa kinatatayuan ko kitang kita ko ang pag lubog ng araw habang pumapatak ang ulan.

Minsan lang to masaksihan.

Mula sa aking kinatatayuan ay biglang nag sindihan ang mga maliliit na ilaw na nakakabit sa mga puno. Nakakaaliw ito pag masdan.

Kahit papaano ay naibsan ang galit ko. I used to watch this lights on our province before.

I started to like lights because of her.

There's a person who really love this kind of lights and she made me like this kind of stuff.

Ate Yma.

I suddenly heard the telephone rang.

Awtomatik na pumasok ako sa kwarto at dinampot ang telepono.

"Hello?" Sagot ko at umaasang baka si ate Yma na ito.

Sounds like you are expecting someone?

Yvy's voice cracked my hope as she chuckled on the other line.

"Yma can't call you for now. She's still on her session and we were all hoping her to be good so with the lights she really planned that. I let her since she really wanted. She really loved you like her daughter. But too much for this emotional thingy i called you to tell you my rules. Being alone at the building is quite not simple so i'm giving you a second chance. Am i so nice right?"

"Bitch!" Usal ko sa telepono.

So there's something I want to tell you. You were at the building about thirty floor? But you just have six floors to access.

The door from your left will open when I want to. On the schedule i plan for you. It will open and bring you to the kitchen. Then to the bathroom and wait. I put cameras everywhere you can't escape me. But you can freely access the rooftop! Yes I am nice so please don't mention it.

Wika nya sa kabilang linya at tumawa.

"You are nice in no way bitch."

Oh by the way I will be a bitch who will get in your way till you are married.

She said before she ended the call.

Walang ganang ibinaba ko na ang telepono.

Hindi ko alam kong paano mag react sa lahat ng mga nangyayari at sa mga sinabi nya. Wala akong nagawa at lumabas na ng kwarto ng may mapansing orasan sa itaas. Yeah nasa kesame ang orasan. It's already 6 pm.

She's fucking weird!
Thirty days was too long for sister maria to wait for me. Kinagat ko ang ibabang labi, pilit pinipigilan sumigaw.

I never cried for what Yvy's doing to me. All i did was to shout and curse her name!

But...

I'm not doing it.

I have to escape here.

Nag palingalinga ako sa paligid at napansin ko ang isang pinto. Nag lakad ako papalapit doon at natuklasan kong hindi ito isang gawa sa kahoy na pinto. Isa itong elevator door!

Hi! Im else and you can command me everything you want like asking me to check weathers, ask me to turn on and off the lights. You can ask me to tell you recipes and you can talk to me whenever you want.

Napatingin ako sa maliit na screen ng elevator na nasa harapan ko.

"Okay else. How long before dinner?"

30 minutes to go before the dinner

So Yvy put an alexa like beside the elevator but she never put any lights in the entire room besides this little lamp on my corner.
She's trying to make suffer here thinking i would call her and reach her out for help with the exchange of an arrange marriage?
I should prepare myself to find a way to escape this building that was in the middle of the island.

A/N: Please support this story actually. Mas nauna pa 'to kesa sa Renew biglang sumipag ako at nag update after ko marinig sa MTV ang Rewrite the Stars sa 2019 rewind.

BTW, salamat sa pag babasa nito. If ever mayroon kayong suggestion feel free to comment or message me. Stay safe and God bless. 😇

Picards_stories