Chapter 4

Time skip: end of school day

The group of omegas meet up at the parking lot, hurrying tl their cars to avoid further confrontation with Nine Percent.

Suddenly Bian acidentally runs into someone making the persons books fall down. Bian stands up and bows, while saying: 'I'm so sorry, I didn't watch where I was going.' She then helps the person pick the ups, but the moment she look at the persons face she yells: 'Chaeyoung-eonnie?! What are you doing here?' Chaeyoung chuckles and answers: 'Like you guys I'm studying. I'm going to meet up with the rest.' 'Who do you mean with the rest Chaeyoung?' Yurim asks to which Chaeyoung answers: 'Binnie-eonnie, Eunwoo-eonnie, Haneul-oppa, Eunbi-eonnie, Yebin-eonnie and Nako.'
'Honestly we need to meet up in the next few days.' exclaims Hoyoung making the rest agree. Chaeyoung then leaves, promising that she'll tell the others and make them all introduce their boyfriends to them.

Out of the corner of her eyes Dayoung notices Nine Percent making her panic and push the rest of their group towards the cars. When they ask her what's wrong, she answers that Nine Percent are nearby. The moment they go to the three cars they get in.
In the first car are Bora Mia and Yeri, in the second car are Yurim Youi and Rachel, last but not least are Hoyoung Dayoung and Bian in the last car. The three cars drive off passing Nine Percent.

With Nine Percent:

'Hey aren't that.....?' Ziyi starts saying while pointing at the three cars that are passing them, only trailing oft because he saw Mia without glasses and open hair. The rest look at where their friend is pointing at and stare. The Omegas are laughing making their hearts ache because of how beautiful and cute they all look. The snap themselves out of their trance when Justin courses and tells them they missed their chances to talk to them.

Later that day with Bora:

'All done!' Bora screams in glee the moment she finished all of her assignments, packing up her things and putting them in her bag for the next day. She then goes to the kitchen and looks in the fridge when she notices she doesn't have any ice cream. She then looks in the cupboars, where there are only three snacks, meaning she doesn't have enough for the next two weeks.
She then thinks: 'Ah, I just love how we only bought food to last us two days.' Bora sighs and changes from her uniform into more comfortable clothes consisting of a light pink short sleeves shirt with light blue shorts parking it with white high top converse. She then get her phone and writes in the group chat.

 She then get her phone and writes in the group chat