Chapt 6: Promises

-Cameron's POV-

I woke up early this morning because i had a gift for Riles that i wanted her to have. I meant to give her this awhile ago but since she is now my girlfriend i feel like this is the perfect time to do it. I grab a small box with a knot ring inside. I go over to her side and sit down on the foot of the bed. I had a note also and i couldnt wait for her to open it. I touch her arm slightly and she rolls over and opens her eyes at little peering at me then the box then closing them. Her eyes sring open and she sits up.

"Cam. I swear if your proposing.." she said as she looked me dead in the eye. I started to laugh.

"Nothing like that babe." i say and hand her the letter and box.

-Chachi's POV-

I take the box and the letter from his hands and fiddle with them in my hands for a few seconds. I then open the box and see the knot ring and i started smiling like a goof i bet. I open the letter and start to read on..

        Chachi.. I can’t say how every time I ever put my arms around you I felt that I was home.. you made me feel different about myself in every way. You don't see me as a youtuber, viner, or a famous hot celeb.. Thats why i fall for you everyday over and over again. You make me go asdfghjkl and i dont even know why. This ring resembles everything you mean to me. Infinity. Your my everything and i PROMISE i will never hurt you. Just trust me babygirl. Once this ring unties itself is the day i stop loving you. Know that is a fact. I love you baby.

I take the ring and put it on my ring finger. Im never taking this off. I get out of bed and walk over to him.

"I love you." i say while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." He says while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck. I fight the urge to throw him on this bed and take him now.... Im not horney right now i swear... I push him off of me and walk to the shower.

"Get away from me you horney freak." I say

"You know you want all of this." I turn around and see him taking his shirt off like he is on the set of magic mike. i turn around and run my hands down from his chest to his abs. I hear his breath hitch in his throat.

"I dont want all of this" i say

"What?!" he says

"I already have it so why would i want it.?" i ask smiling at him.

"Smooth baby.. Real smooth." he says and leans down to kiss me. After a good minute of us making out his hands start going up my shirt  and onto my hips. i push him away and run to the bathroom.

"You horney foof!!!" i yell through the door.

"Whatever!!" he yells back. I strip down and get in the shower. By the time i wash my hair off from shampooing i hear the door open.

"Get out.." i say.

"neverrrrrrrr.." Cam says while starting to hiss. I poke my head out covering the rest of my body and glare at him.

"Now." i say stern trying not to crack and pointing to the door.

"Your boobs are hanging out." he says winking.

"No they arent" i say sticking my tongue out at him.

"Yes." he says

"No. Cam you arent slick i can still see in the mirror." i say pointing behind him.

"dammit..." he says.

"Now leave you horney boy." i say and he walks out. I finish my shower and put my Victoria Secret panties on and realize i dont have a bra with me. GREATTTTT... i whisper as i walk out with a towel wrapped around me. As im standing back up to go back to the bathroom Cameron presses himself up against me.

"Hello there beautiful." he says as he winks at me.

"No cameron." i say looking dead at him.

"Are.. are you still a virgin.?" he asks with a smile growing wider.

"No."

"When did you have sex then?"

"15" i say being confident about it. Before you ALL call me a slut i actually did it with a virgin also. We dated for a year and decided we should be each others first.

"Okay." he says and kisses under my jaw. I kstand on my tiptoes and kiss his sensitive spot under his left ear and hear him hiss under his breath. I mentally pat myself on the back. I come back after changing and Cam is on his laptop.

"Movie day?" he asks

"YASSS GAGA YAASS!!!!!!!!" i say doing a little Ricky Dillion lisp with it.

"Okay Ricky" he said smirking at me.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry i was dead for a few days... Lol but update soonn!!!!!

~Dove~Stay Beautiful♥