⠀1; 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓

HE WALKED DOWN THE HALLWAY as he's thinking about who's gonna be his next bully as yamamoto and yaku walked behind him.

"watch out!" kuroo shouted. a random girl ran into him, causing the notebooks and books to fell out of her arms. he took a glimpse of her face, kinda pretty...

she rolled her eyes "not a big deal." she replied then bend down to pick up her notebooks and books that had fell out of her arms.

she stood up and just starred me up and down. "can you move now? you're in my way." she said.

kuroo shooked his head, "first of all, you ran into me, and then you gave me attitude. and now you're saying i am in YOUR way?? bitch, go around." he replied.

she just looked at me in my eyes with those bored eyes, she didn't walked away, and then she slapped me. "i do not know who you think you are, but you need some discipline, ya' know." she shrugged and walked away.

kuroo looked at yaku, "is my face red?" kuroo asked him as kuroo held his right cheek.

"nah, you're all set." yaku replied, kuroo looked at yamamoto and yamamoto nodded.

"you've met a challenge.." yamamoto smirked, pointing out. kuroo shrugged and sighed, looking at your figure.

the female felt a gaze hitting on her that made her turn around to see kuroo. she slammed her locker closed then walked in her classroom.

kuroo walked towards your locker, he looked around to see if someone is around, and he looked at your locker. "y/n..? sounds familiar to me.." he said.

"y/n??" yaku spoke up, making kuroo to look at him.

"you know her?" kuroo asked.

"no." yaku laughed and patted kuroo's shoulder.

“if she fell in love with you, would you play with her feelings?” yamamoto suddenly spoke up. “she looks so pretty” he added.

“nah, she looks hard to get” yaku laughed, knowing kuroo won't get a chance to win the unknown girl's heart.

but what if...

he could..?

━ 🍃 ━

im so sorry this is so short, I'm stressing over school and I haven't updated this for weeks already that makes me anxious to see complains in my DMs :'(