Ch-2

2 days later

Minho just came back from practice. He sat on the couch and looked at Jisung sitting on the other corner looking at his phone while eating chips. He couldn't help but smile at how cute Jisung looked while eating.

Minho opened his phone to read the story he had started reading that day. He had to admit that the story was good enough to pass his time and the comments were especially funny enough to make his mood.

***

Jisung came running to Minho and hugged him. "I missed you. Why did you leave me like that?" Minho held Jisung in his arms like his life depended on it. He knew he had hurt him unintentionally. But he didn't really expect Jisung to react so badly.

***

"If it was actually me I wouldn't be such a dumbass to hurt my little Ji like that," he thought to himself.

He clicked on the comments and started reading them.

One comment said, "Istfg if Minho's life didn't depend on holding Jisung in his arms, I'd f*cking kill him on his sleep."

The comment had no reply so he thought he'd just say something.

"But if his life depended on that, I'd jump of a cliff. I mean, why would someone's life depend on holding a crying squirrel? 🤔

No offense mate."

He continued reading and viewed a few comments while doing so. He had finally finished reading the ff.

"Well that wasn't so bad," he said loudly.

Jisung looked up from his phone. "What wasn't so bad?"

"O-oh n-nothing." He looked away from Jisung blushing a little.

He went back to his room to sleep.

***

Well, that wasn't so bad?
I dunno I just hope everyone likes it so let me know if you like it or not 😉