Wait... Who is she?

-YOUR POV-

*Yawn*~ I sit up in my bed. My eyes are still so heavy...
I slowly get out of my bed. I catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror on my dresser. "Yeez..." I look terrible. I grab my phone and put on (f/s). I brush my (h/l) (h/c) hair while I sway my hips to the beat. "That song will never get old" I go to my bathroom and do my lady things. When I come out I go over to my closet and pick my outfit for the day.

Something nice and formal for my job. (See top pick) I pet my wings. Making all the feathers go back into the right place. "I'm ready!" I say to myself in the mirror.

I walk out the front door ready for what the day has in store for me. As I make my way to my work place I check my phone for emails. Hmmm... Seems I'll have a lot of paperwork to do when I get there.

Still looking at my phone and not paying any attention to the environment around me. I bump into someone fluffy. "Oh I'm... Sorry?" I look at who I bumped into. Black fur, pointy white horns and a tail with gold accessories. This man is...
"LUCIFER!!!!" I say as I jump onto the larger male. "Wow there kiddo!" He pulls me over his shoulder. Flipping me into a tight hug. "How's my favorite person in hell doing?" He says to me with a smile "I don't know. How are you?" I smirk at him.

"Little monster~" he gives me a death stare. "Big narcissist" I stare back.
"You haven't changed a bit!" He hugs me tighter. "Lucifer!" I grasp for air. "Unlike you, I like breathing!" I squirm in his super strong grip. He finally let's go. "Oops sorry, it's just been to long~" he gives me a puppy look. "... Fine, fine! But stop making that" I make big gestures with my hands twords his face. "Face. It's making you look... Weak~" his facial expression changed as soon as I called him weak. "That's better *giggle*" I love messing with the devil. I'm the only one who can without facing great consequences.

He looks down at my outfit.
"*Gasp*! You're wearing the dress I bought you! You look breath taking in that~" he gives me a genuine smile. I playfully punch him. "Stop it you! I have to be honest though... I also missed you. It's just so lonely" I look at him. His sweet smile turned into an expression of empathy.

But then, his face lit up.
"A vacation! You can take a vacation and stay in the casino with me!" His tail was wagging. "My imps can handle it for a few weeks" he takes my shoulders.
"What do you say?~"
Aw~ I can't say no to that.
"A vacation... With you" I raise my eyebrow at him, but then let it sink back into a nice smile. "Who would say no to that!" He jumped a little letting go of my shoulders. His tail swinging even more.
I laughed a bit at his reaction. "You really need to control that more" I try to hide my laugh. He looked behind him then turned back to me. "Fuck that! I do what I will!" He takes me by my wrist. "We are leaving now!" He starts running back to my place. "WE ARE LEAVING NOW???!!!" I shout as he runs at in human speeds.

"Look we're already back~" he said catching his breath. I just gave him a look, then shook my head.
I opened the door and walked straight to my room. I looked under my bed. "Right where I left it" I grab the suit case from under the bed and put it on my bed. "Now~" I look at Lucifer "let's get packing!"
It didn't take that long since Lucifer helped me.

He took my bag and then looked at me. "🎶This is the greatest plan~🎶" he sang. I giggle at his actions. "Come on! It's time to go!" He draged me again. "You know I can walk perfectly on my own right?" I looked at him. "No you can't~" he didn't look back, but I can tell he has the biggest smirk on his face right now.

It didn't take long until we were in the 'real world'. Devil took us here by a portal and by here I mean the casino. "You're lucky it's a Sunday. We can spend the hole day together". He took himself and my suitcase inside saying "I can't wait!" I followed after him. The doors closed right behind me. "Damn, almost got my tail" (see top pick). I look around "woooow". I spin around slowly admireing everything. Until my eyes stop at a table filled with people looking very confused twords me. I stop spinning. "Umm...'' I look back at them.

"What the?" One says looking at Devi. "Well I better get your room ready" Lucifer says making his way out of the situation.
"Boss!" Another one yells. But satan doesn't stop "Wait!... Who is she?" The dice headed man asks looking back at me. "Well, well, well, I didn't know the almighty satan would have such a small and cute girlfriend like you~" a cigar looking like man said to me.

"What!" I look discussed at him.
"No, no, NO! Satan, that big ass hole, is my brother!"
.
.
.
Everyone looked at me funny.
"Ah yes. The bosses... WHAT!?" The dice looked me up and down.
"Well... Not biologically, but still! And who are you guys anyway?"
I look back at the people that stayed at the table.
"I, doll face, am your brothers right hand man. King dice 's the name." He takes my hand and gives it a little peck. That's kinda cute~ "the people sitting at the table are Chips Bettigan, Hopus Pocus, mangosteen and the cup bro's" he continued. "The red one is cuphead and the blue one is mugman" he then looked to his left. "And this man here is-"
"Thanks Dice but I can take it from here buddy" the cigar said taking a step closer to me. "Name's Mister Wheezy, but you can leave the Mister toots."
Toots? That's kinda kinky.

"My name is (y/n) Morningstar. It's a pleasure to meet you" I hanged my head to the side with a smile. "I hope we can all get along for the time I'm staying"
"Oh I bet we will toots~"
"I don't think that will be a problem doll face~"

---------------------
Thanks for reading!!!