Chapter one: summer days

Sitting on the pool deck with Lee and Rachel was always something that calmed me down. With Noah back it was better than ever. We were enjoying our summer with beach days, pool days, pier days but my favourite was lazy days. We all curled up and watched movies and cuddled all day. Lee and Rachel got their relationship back on track and Noah and I continued to trust each other. We knew long distance would be a test and we passed. Thank god.

Rachel walked out with some drinks in her hand, perfect for this hot sunny day. We all grabbed the drinks and Noah curled his arms around me. I missed this. I missed us. I noticed my phone ringing and I saw it was Harvard calling. Again. They have been calling me a lot lately. I still haven't told anyone that I got into Harvard and Berkeley. But I honestly don't know what I want to do yet. I know if I tell Lee and Noah they will each try to convince me to go with them. I hate having to choose again. But is it really about them anymore? I mean I got into HARVARD. A great school. But then We have Berkeley. The school mom and June went to. A school I've always planned on going to. The school that we used to only be able to afford until I won the DDN machine competition with Marco. Now I have the money and application for Harvard but then it goes back to Noah and Lee. My boyfriend or my best friend. Both just happen to be brothers. Just my luck.
"Everything okay?" Noah asked looking at me reading my face "everything's fine," I smiled "intact..." I leaned up to Noah's ear and whispered to him "we should get out of here and maybe oh I don't know go to your room. Would you like that" I smirked "yes very much" Noah smiled pulling me closer "yeah I thought you might" he grabbed my hand and started to drag me towards the staircase. "Where are you guys going?" Lee asked "uhhh..Noah wanted to read me his poetry and talk about his favourite parts-" just as I said that Noah ran into the glass door. I heard lee and Rachel giggle and he made his way up the stairs still dragging me behind him. I sprinted up the stairs as Noah chased me. I was gonna make it. Just a few more steps and I would win the race. Just as I went to grab the handle Noah's arms curled around me as he picked me up over his shoulder. "Noah! I would have made it." I screamed giggling "sure you would, Shelly. Sure" I could tell he was smirking. He was probably right. I would not have made it.

Authors note: so this is the first chapter. I hope anyone who reads this enjoys it. I will be updating soon. Anyways. BYE!!