11

After examining the room, Dale Gribble has come to the conclusion that Boomhauer and his room are camera free. "I feel much better doing that. Take that government!" Dale said as he stood proudly. "Dang mini fridge here man!" Boomhauer said as he immediately got up from the bed to open the fridge. Dale followed him with curiosity. "Dang ol free Alamo!" Boomhauer said. "Who's tab is this on?" Dale asked. "Ol Hank man." Boomhauer said. Dale was silent for some time. "Wingo! Free Alamo!" Dale shouted excitingly as he took one.
..............................................

"Bill I swear to god if you put more coins in your mouth I'll kick your ass!" Hank yelled. Bill sat there silently as he spat them out. "God dang it Bill." Hank said as he facepalmed.
"Can we go to the buffet now? I'm hungry Hank!" Bill whined. "Got dang it Bill stop acting like a baby! I'm here to have a trip not babysit you!" Hank yelled. "You sure don't treat Lady Propane like that..." Bill mumbled. "Bill!" Hank shouted, which made Bill yelp.
........................................

"Dang ol Hank is calling us man." Boomhauer said as he finished his second can of Alamo. "Yo man." Boomhauer said. "I know we said we'd meet in an hour but Bill is getting whiny and I'm getting tired of it!" Hank said. "Coming over t'dang downstairs man." Boomhauer said as he ended the call. "Bill's feeling more pathetic isn't he..." Dale said as he got up. "Mhmm." Boomhauer said as he and Dale got out of their room.

Boomhauer and Dale went to the elevator. "Boomhauer, remember that time when we got Hank to moon in the elevator?" Dale asked as he chuckled. Boomhauer smiled as he recalled Hank being easily fooled. "Mooned on t'dang public man." Boomhauer said as he laughed. They soon reached their destination, heading towards the buffet area, where they saw Bill gobbling the food as Hank facepalmed.

"Oh thank god you guys are here, Bill was driving me crazy I tell you what!" Hank said as he drank a beer of Alamo. "Dang ol Bill going crazy on that ol buffet man." Boomhauer said as he pointed at Bill finishing a whole plate of sandwiches. "Dang it Bill..." Hank mumbled as he facepalmed. Dale sighed. He decided to go to a place to smoke, as he didn't want to be surrounded by an area full of people. It's nice that he's back to being his old self, for now, he missed doing that. He took a puff out for his cigarette.

Nancy really messed him up well. He's been married to her for 15 years, 13 of which were her with John Redcorn. To think he was in love with her for so long that it blinded him from the truth. Dale took more puffs from his cigarette. Suddenly, a song that sounded so familiar started playing.

The song that played in That's Amore. He saw Nancy and him dancing like it's their first date again. Dale's heart ached at the sight. They looked so happy here. Then, he saw John Redcorn push him away and held Nancy, taking her away from him. The song became distorted. "I slept with Hank's best friend's wife for thirteen years." A distorted John Redcorn said. Dale can't believe how stupid he was to think it was John Redcorn sleeping with Lenore. Hell, he's now recalling the one time Hank called him his best friend instead of Dale.

Dale decided to sit down on a bench that was near him. He already told Nancy he wanted the papers. It's time for him to move on, even if it'll hurt him, he has to be a man. If Nancy didn't have a guilty conscience for those last 13 years, then Dale shouldn't be sad that he's leaving her. He needs someone to comfort him, but he's on his own in this journey that no one informed him of. Dale was in denial of Nancy's actions, but hearing them from Nancy made it worse.

"There y'are man!" Boomhauer said as he sat next to Dale. "I was looking for y'since ol Hank yanked ol Bill out of t'dang buffet man." Boomhauer said. Boomhauer saw how upset Dale was. "Dang ol about Nancy again man?" Boomhauer asked Dale. Dale slowly nodded. Boomhauer sighed. "She's not worth it man." Boomhauer said as he patted Dale's back. "It's not just that Boomhauer. I'm just feeling stupid about the obvious clues and hints I missed, and they were right in front of me." Dale said in a sad tone. "Dat's because y'are a good person man." Boomhauer said.

Boomhauer handed Dale an Alamo beer can. "Got it for y'from t'ol buffet man. Dang ol chill to t'max I tell y'what man." Boomhauer said as he opened his own can. "Thanks, Boomhauer." Dale said as he flashed Boomhauer a weak smile. Things aren't good for Dale right now, but at least he's got someone who's there to comfort him. He'll make it through this with  Boomhauer... hopefully.