PROLOGUE

I stood up alone in the dark, thinking.

'I can't sleep at all'

'Why can't you?'

'I don't know. I don't feel like sleeping. or is it you that keeps me from sleeping?'

'maybe. I need to break free'

'where did you came from anyway? why are you bugging me?'

' I just appeared.'

'who are you?'

'I don't... I don't have a name... Can you think of something to name me?'

'Hash will do then.... Hi Hash, I'm Vesper nice to meet you'

'Hash. It sounds nice. Hi Vesper, I'm Hash. Other than my name, I don't remember anything'

'It's fine, I can help you find yourself'

'Thank you... Oh wait something just appeared in my mind.'

'What?'

'A lullaby, maybe It can help you sleep. Come here. Lie down on my lap and maybe I can brush your hair while singing. It may help.'

I took a step and did what she said.

'Lights are out, Alone in the dark

Feel the breeze touching your skin

Close your eyes and hear my hymn

Let it pull you down in the deep

Taste the pleasure of your dream

Put yourself back in to sleep'

I felt my eyes getting heavy and with her caress, I fell into a deep slumber. 

------------------------------------

 Everything is vague.

"Where the hell is this?"  I whispered to myself. I noticed a figure sitting on a bench near me, it's a person. 

It stood up on the bench  and  touched it's head .  "finally, freedom. Sleep well Vesper . I promise I'll  take care of you. For the meantime, let me roam around." She said and while caressing her own head.

Based on it's voice, it's a girl. How weird, what is she doing in the  middle of the dark and who the hell is she talking too? As my curiosity grew, I followed her. 

She roamed around, hopping with joy. " ahhhhh...  so this is how it feels, being free. I LOVE IT!"  She said while giggling. Everything is still kind of blurry but I can manage to identify things.  Room after room. All I hear is her giggles surrounding every room which recently filled with the deafening silence.

She doesn't seem to notice me so I said hi but there's no response. I walked up to her front to make her notice me. " Hey---" Did she just passed through me? What kind of madness is this? I tried walking up to her front again and again but the result is still the same. 

" WHAT THE HELL?!" It echoed across the hallway. The girl suddenly stopped by at a classroom and sat down on a chair. I slowly walked up to clearly see her face and I felt goosebumps. 

" Is that me?" I whispered in shock. 

------------------------------------------------------- 

" I want that. that. that and that." I pointed all the bags that got my attention. I noticed the manager is just staring at me and did nothing to do what I wanted him to do. " I know i'm beautiful but I wanted those bags to be packed now. MOVE NOW!" I yelled at him.