Retsuko's "Biggest Fan"

Haida POV:

As Manaka was walking with me back home, something happened. Something that was so familiar.

Meanwhile:

As Retsuko's biggest fan trailed behind Retsuko, he pulled out yet another blade he had bought at the local convenience store.

"You won't be getting away this time," I muttered. "You won't."

Many people didn't notice me, but unfortunately, one- no, TWO people did notice, as I drew the blade from my pocket...

Manaka POV: 

As we were drawing closer and closer to Haida's house, I saw the most familiar thing. A maksed figure with light brown hair covering it's eyes. 

I saw him pull a blade from his pocket slowly while trailing behind- Oh heck! It struck me by lightning.

 Before I knew it, I was dashing up at him with my bat. Haida looked at me with a confused face but looked horrified when he saw Retsuko. 

 Another male did notice the guy, and pinned him to the ground, just like Haida did. 

I started beating him up with a bat and called the ambulance. While I did that, the police rushed to the scene and locked him up once again.

 "You're not getting away this time. Never again." the police said. After all the chaos, the ambulance arrived and drove away with Retsuko in it. 

After the ambulance drove away, me and the male (He is not in the actual TV show, he is an OC. I will make a part talking about him soon. For now, don't worry about him.)talked for a little bit.

Haida POV:

When I saw Retsuko, I didn't even feel the blush on my face. That was because I wasn't blushing!

One feeling I did feel? Jealousy. No, not the male saving Retsuko, but him talking with Manaka.

Author POV: 

ooohhhh~ Bet you didn't see this one coming! Anyways, I am going to take a big break because I'm really tired and school is starting and everything.

 So I really hope you guys can be patient and all of that. Also, don't I post new chapters and parts too soon?

 I will be taking a week or two off, but I might work on this on weekends. Hope to see you read and enjoy! 

(Also, I will be making some really long chapters/parts after this so I want some time to brainstorm and write!)