23

NO ONES POV

It has been a few weeks since the fight and they lost a lot of people including the pups.

They had a funeral for all the ones that died, but it was harder on Jaden as he watched the pups go down to the ground and get buried.

Blake has tried to comfort Jaden, but he was just to upset and so he gave him some place and Jaden hasn't said word ever since.

All he does now is sit on the couch like he's deep in thought and no one can get through to him either and so Blake called his mom to come over to help her son.

When she got here they talk before going to see Jaden.

"So what happened and I'm sorry I missed the funeral" she says.

"It's alright" Blake says "there was a battle and to keep the women and children safe and Jaden we put then in the basement for their protection away from the fight, but some rogues got to them and burned the pack house down" she gasps "but luckily we got everybody out before it collapsed, but he wasn't breathing and so I called the doctor and he did his thing and he saved Jaden, but we lost the pups because they weren't ready to come out and wasn't fully developed and they died" she cries and I hand her a tissue "and he hasn't said a word since the funeral of the pups"

"But how are you feeling?" She asks.

"It hurts, but I realize that both of us can't breakdown and so I've been holding it in when I'm with him" Blake says.

"You shouldn't do that, but I understand" she says "I'll go talk to him" He nods and she leaves.

Jaden was on the couch just staring at the tv and it was off.

"Hey honey" he looks at her and she sits down next to him "Blake told me what happened and I'm so sorry" tears run down his face "I know it's not easy to lose a baby"

He then hugs her and he cries.

"I miss them so much" Jaden says while crying.

"I know, but hey" she makes him look at her "things will get better over time, I promise" she says.

He cried for a while holding on to her until he fell asleep laying on her lap.

"How is he?" Blake says while whispering.

"He misses them very much" he nods "and he cried for a while until he fell asleep" she says.

"Why don't you stay here for a few days until he feels better" Blake says "I'm sure he'd like that"

"I agree" she looks at him as she rubs his hair.

"Here" Blake picks him up "I'll take him to bed" she nods "the guest room is down the hall on the 3rd door"

"Ok" she says.

He then went to their room and they laid in the bed and she went to her room for the night.

**TIME SKIP**

It took a while, but Jaden eventually got back to normal and when the next full moon was out they tried again and they succeeded.

Jaden got pregnant in wolf form again like last time, but this time he only had 2 pups and they were a boy and girl and Jaden stayed with Blake until it was time to give birth.

But that was months ahead from now, since Jaden was only a month pregnant and it takes 4 months for Alpha pups to be born.

But right now they were in the living room and they were laying together in wolf form and Blake had his head on Jaden's stomach and would growl at anyone that got to close.

And he even growled at his parents if they got to close and he's become more protective over them and determined not to let anything happen to them.