Baby Shark (Kiribaku)

Little Kirishima - Age 2-4
Daddy Bakugo

Kiri came running to Bakugo as soon as he woke up. He giggled and bounced around his caregiver chanting, 'Sharks! Sharks! Sharks!' over and over again. He was almost tripping over the bottom of his onesie, as they'd accidentally ordered it two sizes too big, but he didn't mind, he still loved it because it made him a shark too.

"Morning Baby Shark." Bakugo laughed.

"G' morning Daddy." Kiri smiled, "We see sharks now?!"

Kirishima had been behaving very well all week and was getting all of his school work done so his daddy had agreed to take him to the aquarium to see the sharks over the weekend. He was so excited, it was all he'd been talking about. Normally Kiri wouldn't be too open to going out while regressed but he really wanted to see the sharks. The other fish were going to be cool too, but he was most excited about the sharks.

"Not yet, we need to get you changed and eat some breakfast first." Bakugo replied.

"Don't need changed." Kiri insisted.

Bakugou sighed, "You're wet and you can't wear your pajamas to the aquarium."

"Need t' wear 'em. Gotta be a shark too." Kiri explained.

"You can still be a shark, you just can't wear your pajamas." Bakugo tried to explain but Kiri didn't seem to be having it.

Kirishima's bottom lip began to tremble, "B-but... Gotta look like shark so they like me."

"The sharks are going to love you, baby. Even if you aren't wearing your shark onesie." Bakugo kissed his little boy's head, Kiri scrunched up his nose and pouted, "How about you wear your shark shirt instead?"

"Okay." Kiri finally agreed.

Bakugo helped his little boy change into a clean pull-up then helped him into some jeans and a shark t-shirt. Kiri got to pick out his own socks, of course, they also had sharks on them. He needed a little help getting those on too. Kiri was then left to play while his daddy made breakfast for them.

"Come eat your breakfast then we can get going." Bakugo told the boy.

Kiri excitedly jumped up, grabbing his backpack and running out to eat. Bakugo noticed the backpack overflowing with the little's collection of shark stuffies instantly. He sighed and placed Kirishima's plate in front of him.

"What's with the backpack?" The caregiver asked.

"They gotta see sharks and fishies too, Daddy." Kiri answered just before stuffing his face full of food.

"You can't bring all of them. You've got too many." Bakugo replied.

"But they gotta see their family." Kiri insisted, much more serious than he was about the onesie. His eyes were already filling with tears, they needed to see their family and Daddy wasn't going to let them.

Bakugo sighed, he certainly didn't need Kirishima to break down, "How about this, you can bring one shark and then take pictures with Daddy's phone to show the rest when we get home?"

Kiri thought for a moment then nodded, wiping his eyes and sniffling a little. He picked his favorite stuffie, a baby blue shark named Chompy which Bakugo had bought him after first learning about his little space. He put the rest of his friends back onto his bed then told them all goodbye and that he'd show them lots of pictures. They could finally set off.

"Sharks Daddy!" Kiri squealed upon seeing the sign for the aquarium after the, to him, very long drive.

"Yeah, I see it Kiddo. Are you ready to go in?" Bakugo asked, laughing a bit at his little boy's excitement.

"Yeah! Is ready." Kiri nodded, trying to unbuckle his seat belt.

"Calm down, Squirt. We've got all day, the sharks aren't going anywhere." Bakugo leaned over and unbuckled Kirishima's seat belt, "I need you to behave yourself while we're here. Got it?"

"Uh-huh." Kiri nodded.

Kirishima held his Daddy's hand through the parking lot up to the front doors. He was so excited, he kept trying to run ahead but Bakugo's firm grasp reminded him to stay close. As soon as they got their rust bands they could finally look at the sharks.

"Daddy! Need phone, gotta take picture of that one!" Kiri insisted, pointing at a large shark in the tank.

Bakugo pulled out his phone and handed it to the little boy to take a few photos. He glanced over at the few people nearby who were pointing and whispering about Kirishima's behavior. Bakugo glared at them, giving them a silent warning not to say a word about it. He'd chosen this day because not many people would be around to judge his boy, but it wasn't empty and he wasn't going to let any judgemental assholes ruin this for Kiri.

"Look at this one!" Kirishima suddenly squealed, "It's baby shark, like me."

"I see it." Bakugo kissed his little boy's head, not having the heart to tell him that it was just a smaller type of shark and not an actual baby.

Kiri led the way most of the time, stopping to take pictures of sharks and other fun fish, his daddy was fine with it as long as he didn't wander out of sight. Bakugo only stepped in to make sure the little didn't notice the touch pool. He knew Kirishima would like it but didn't quite trust that the kid wouldn't try to grab at all of the little creatures.

"Huh!" Kiri gasped, "Rainbow Shark!" He pointed to a shark plushie in the window of the gift shop with wide eyes.

"Do you want to get it?" Bakugo asked.

Kirishima nodded, "Yes please! Please Daddy?"

"Give Daddy a kiss first."

Kiri giggled and kissed Bakugo's cheek, "Thank you!"

Soon Kiri was being buckled into the passenger seat with his sharks. He excitedly hugged them, the smile on his face not fading. The excitement soon wore off and the poor boy was struggling to keep himself awake. Maybe the day was a little too exciting for a three year old. Bakugo handed him his paci and he quickly fell asleep.

Kiri woke up when Bakugo picked up out of his seat, "Did you have fun Baby Shark?"

"Mhm. Wanna go 'gain, Daddy." Kiri nodded, resting his head against the caregiver's shoulder.

"Well, if you can be super good then we'll go again sometime." Bakugo smiled.