Dazed

Katherine's POV

I blink hard, shaking my head and leaning away from Liam. When I open them again, my vision is blurry. I try to fight the dizziness.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Scott and Malia (I think) not too far away. They both look a bit dazed as well. Scott comes up to me and says something but it's slurred. "Hm?" I wonder. I didn't have that much to drink...

I blink again and he's gone, I look over to Mason in confusion. He looks worried. "Sc-Scott?" I mumble.

Two officers come over to us. I put a hand out to try to push them away, even though that's probably a stupid idea. One officer grabs my wrist and pulls me up. With me and Liam in his clutches, the other officer takes Malia and offers an explanation to Mason.

The officers drag us away and my head hangs low, my hair covering my face. My eyelids are beginning to feel heavier and I find myself trying to stay awake. I look over at Liam, who is starting to nod off, and Malia, who looks passed out.

We're brought into school, and the officers lay us down near some lockers. I lie face-down, my legs tangled with Liam's. I would blush or something, but my bones feel heavy, and soon I'm unconscious.

***

The loud music fades and I open my eyes. I use my forearms to get in a better position. As Liam wakes up, I remove my legs from around his.

The first thing I notice: I'm wet. The second thing: why does it smell like gasoline?

Oh.

I trip over myself a few times but eventually make it onto my feet and bare my fangs. Derek and Braeden are currently knocking the officers unconscious, so I lean my weight against the lockers. I let my eyes fade back to blue and my fangs sink back into my gums. Scott  is a few feet away from us, his eyes glowing red. They change back to brown. His hair is dripping from the gasoline, and he looks tired.

I glance down at Malia and Liam, who look out of breath. "You okay?" I ask. They nod.

When I look back up, Derek approaches.

"What happened with the gun?" Scott asks. I knit my eyebrows together, mirroring Derek's expression.

"You're covered in gasoline." he says.

"Oh yeah."

***********************************

guys.

I am

so

sorry.

I CANT BELIEVE I HAVENT UPDATED IN LIKE A YEAR I FEEL SO BAD OMG.

so here is this extremely short chap, just to update something. 

THANK YOU FOR 8K READS ILY ALL

P.S follow my instagram svpernaturals if you'd like (: