~you can call me~

2dents PoV:
it felt like it had only been an hour since he got me back in the house and it had. I was asleep on the sofa while mudz was cuddling me he saw I was awake
"Morning sleepy head"
"Morning.." I said back sounding tired
"Did you have a nice sleep?"
"Yeah"  he lets me go so I could make a cup of tea to get started with the day. And I did so when I was eating for the water to boil he came behind me and hugged me. I giggled a bit then poured the water in the cup and swirled the spoon to mix it. He moves one of his hands down to my crotch but I realised noodle and Russel were now sitting on the sofa. I cover my mouth my hand while bitting my lip a bit and he started to rub me..god he knew I wanted him. He stopped and I drank my tea but after I finished I went upstairs and murdoc followed. I didn't realise he hid in my wardrobe and I pulled out my laptop and looked and images of him.. while sort of ummm..doing something. I heard something come from the wardrobe so I went open it but when I did I got pinned to the wall.
⚠️smut coming⚠️
"I- mudz? Wait- how long have you been in the-" before I could finish he gave me a hickey and  pushed me on the bed he then took my trousers and boxers off  admiring me once again
He then took is own of and said
"Dents luv can you do that dog style pose~"
I did it and he pushed into me
"O-ahhh~" I moaned he slapped my arse and thrusted into me Making me moan so much "you sound so sexy when you moan~" mudz said thrusting harder into me.
"F-faster d-daddy!~" I moan out while he does it. "I felt something warm fill me he did it without telling me (*GASP* Naughty XD)
"Oops sorry didn't tell ya"
"I-it's fine" he pulled out and I fell down onto the bed but then I realised noodle was at the door.
"I- I'm so making a book about the two of you" she said while taking a picture of us then leaving. I looked at murdoc and he looked at me and we both said
"sh*t" and getting our clothes back on and going downstairs to see Russel looking at the picture noodle had taken. We snuck out of the house and jumped in the car to go to the bar and have some beer. Cuz why not? I mean if it's good enough for alcoholics and drunk men then it's good enough for us-.
"Here we are" he said getting out of the car and so did I and we went in.

//anyone get that one reference? When they all dressed up? No just me? Ok- even though I did change it a bit until next time   peace out ✌🏻 or as day games says 'stay dazzling'//