Confused

Min Yoongi's POV:

"Hey Suga hyung!".

"What's up Jimin". I was in the study room, doing my music class' homework when Jimin suddenly enters, greeting with his high pitched voice.

"I was really bored and all so I thought, why not have a party?".

"I'm not going to any party".

"Well you don't have to. I came to ask you about it".

"Are you asking permission from me to go to a party?". I give him a weird look. He never asks me to go to a party unless he wants to drag me along.

"No. I am actually asking you for permission to hold a party". He claps both his hands and gets on his knees,"Can I? Please, please. It'll be fun".

"It's your house not mine. Do whatever you want". I signal him with my hands to get up from the floor and he does.

"No, not like that. I wanted to ask because you're uncomfortable around people and stuff, so I'll only hold it if you're okay with it and don't stay in your room".

"Okay. When?".

"I was thinking tomorrow".

"Sure, okay".

"Komawoyo (고마워요/Thank you) hyung!". He jumps once excitedly, punching the air.

"Don't thank me. Actually, thanks for asking and thinking about me".

"Aww hyung, Come on. I'll always be considerate of you all. Now don't make me all soft right now, I've got a bone to pick with Jungkook". He exits the room with an evil laugh. Jungkook probably pulled another one of his pranks on him and he obviously fell for them. After he's gone I get back to my work.

After two hours or so I was finished so I went back to my room with all of my things in my hands. So he wants to hold a pool party tomorrow. Does that mean all the food I bought last week is gonna be finished? I enter my room and throw everything on my bed.

I'd have to buy all the groceries again or either would have to go buy some tomorrow. I was totally free right now so I thought of going to the store now. I unlock my phone to text Jimin.

Park Jimin 🐥

-Jimin. What about food
for tomorrow
-Should I go and buy the
Items needed right now?

-No it's okay hyung.
-There are A LOT of things in
the kitchen.                             
-I'll buy the things missing and
Miyeong's gonna make all the
food as it's her duty this month.
-There's no need right now.
-You can buy them later.

-Okay.
-But text me if you want me to.
-I can go get the drinks and stuff.
-I'm free.

-Don't sweat it hyung.
-I got it.
-✌

-Kay. Then I'm sleeping.
-Don't wake me up for dinner.

-Kayyyy
-Goodnight hyung!!
-😴😴

-Hmm.
-Night.

-Seen.