Overlord chapter 13.5 lemon

You all know the drill read until you get to the lemon line and skip if you aren't interested in the lemon

Warning: anal, rough sex, mind break,

Zero POV

It was night time we were sitting around the fire eating well the swords of darkness were eating and laughing me nabe and momon were not.

"I think you got the worst of it," dyne said while laughing.

"Oh ya well you didn't see the other guy" Lukrut replied.

I look on sadly and they remind me of our old comrades then Lukrut said something that made me want to kill him right there on the spot.

"What's the matter is the soup too hot if that's the case I can let it cool in my mouth first and feed it to you that way" he said with a huge smile that got me and nabe to break our wooden spoons.

"The foods fine were just observing a religious custom in our faith. It's considered impolite to eat with several people on the same day we take another's life" momon lied about why we are not eating and they bought it.

"Oh you believe in some interesting teachings master momon I respect that" dyne said respectfully.

"I've been wondering where did the name swords of darkness come from" momon asked.

"Ah, that tell them ninya" Lukrut said teasingly.

"Don't make me! I was young and stupid" she yelled embarrased as her cheeks flushed red she looks extremely cute like that.

"It really isn't nothing to be embarrassed about" dyne encouraged.

"It's easy for you to say you didn't come up with it" ninya said depressed.

"Anyway it's a reference to the old legends, the 13 heroes we named our party after the swords of one of the fabled warriors" Peter explained proudly.

"I don't know them who are they?" Nabe asked in interest.

"Here I thought everyone knew the legend," Lukrut said surprised.

"Among the 13 heroes there was one known as the black knight who wielded 4 powerful swords known only as the swords of darkness" ninya explained in joy.

"You see when we started our little group our ultimate goal was to find the swords for ourselves someday" Lukrut explained.

"But we needed a symbol in the meantime so we carried these daggers as place holders" Peter finished explaining as he pulled out a black dagger.

"I don't care that these aren't the real deal, they represent the creation of our team and that's more important than any mythical blade" Lukrut said fondly as he stared at his dagger.

"You know I think that's the first time Lukrut said anything mildly meaningful" dyne jabbed.

"Hey take that back!" Lukrut yelled out.

I looked upon the swords of darkness and all I can remember is my time with my comrades. We did the same things. All those good memories I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that I was crying but it seemed that everyone else noticed.

"Hey fox are you ok?" ninya asked me in concern.

"Huh what do you mean?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Well you're crying" she pointed out.

This confused me. I then touched my face and she was right I was crying I then wiped my face "it's nothing" I said then got up and walked away.

I was sitting on a log that was a few meters away for several minutes until momon and nabe sat beside me. We sat there until nabe went to her tent so I walked towards her tent.