Part 20: Punishment, Round 1

**SMUT INCOMING, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED**

After a few drinks with Dylan and some small talk, he got me up on the dance floor. At first, it was very much innocent, jamming out together. But as we danced and danced, he got closer and closer. Before I knew it he was dancing up behind me moving his hips as expertly as Morgan. The song "I'm a Freak" came on, and he picked up his speed, his hands finding my hips. At this point, I couldn't do it anymore, so I pretended to take a phone call, going back to the bar. He moved on and found another boy at the other side of the club. As I sat at the bar, Garcia was giggling. I just chalked it up to the alcohol and shrugged it off.

I opened up my phone for real this time and saw some messages in our BAU group chat. All from Garcia. Videos of Derek, Emily and JJ dancing, a selfie of Garcia and Reid, and lastly, a video of Dylan practically dry humping me. Well fuck. I knew, even with the amount I had to drink, this was bad. Hotch was in this group chat. The receipts were on, he had seen it. I sat there in shock for a solid 10 minutes. What the fuck was I meant to do? I got another phone call. This time I picked up.

"Uh, hellooo"

"I'm outside, you're going to say you are getting a lift home from an old friend, and then you're gonna get your ass into my car. Understood?"

"I'll be out in a minute"

He hung up. I had really poked the bear this time. I talked to Reid and Garcia, and although they were hesitant, when Garcia brought up that it was probably the 'feisty lady' picking me up, they let me go.

I stepped out into the cool air, taking a deep breath. Some of the alcohol had settled, but I was still pretty far gone. I saw Aaron's car, but what I didn't see was one David Rossi just pulling up.

I climbed into the front seat and shut the door, buckling up. He said nothing, not even making eye contact. I looked down at the floor. We pulled up to my apartment and he got out of the car. I joined him and fumbled in my pocket, getting out my keys. He turned me to face him, leaning me against his car, one hand beside my head, leaning over me.

"You're gonna go unlock your apartment, go and drink a glass of water. I'm going to lock up my car. I'll be up in a minute. We need to talk"

I nodded, my throat dry. My head was panicking, this was gonna suck. But my body, having him stand over me like that, it sent tingles all over me. I rushed up to my apartment, saying hello to Miles. I got in after racing up the stairs, and I drank a whole glass of water very quickly. I sat up on the kitchen side and waited for Aaron. He came in a few minutes after. As he shut the door, he crooked his finger at me, so I walked over. He pushed me against the door and his hand settled on my neck.It wasn't applying much force, just enough to let me know it was there. He leaned in and growled in my ear.

"I really don't like people touching what's mine"

I whimpered and I felt myself shiver. The warmth between my legs grew and my thighs clamped together, trying to make some friction. Aaron's knee separated my legs and he pulled me into a rough kiss, squeezing the sides of my neck lightly, cutting off the blood flow momentarily, making me feel even more lightheaded. I kissed back as he bit my lip hard. I whimpered. He pulled away and looked at me.

"You know, I can't let you get away with this brat, but because I also cannot get away with what I did earlier, we're both getting punished"

I looked at him in confusion.

"Strip down to your underwear in your bedroom and wait for me there"

He released his hand from my throat. Although the nerves were definitely there, The very big wet patch in my underwear also told me I was extremely excited too. I sat on my bed, and he came in sitting next to me. He turned to me.