Tribute to the boys!

The boys are and always will be an internet sensation, notorious for their fun content. The Green Gang consists of Joshdubs, Mully, EddieVr, JuicyFruitSnacks, and Narrator.  They all got the unique yet interesting character that make the boys the boys.  Mully and Joshdubs were the original gangsters of the group.  Eddie, Narrator, and Juicy joined later on after being seeked out for their awesome talents. I admire their group effort, every single one of them got their own unique talents and character that people simply adore so much. Someday I want to see the boys #1 on all charts. I wish them all the luck in the world. 

                                                                                    Joshdubs and Mully 

Joshdubs and Mully are both Australian gamers, the OGs of the boys. The duo eventually found each other before recruiting; Narrator, Juicy, and Eddie. Josh and Mully are the leaders even though Mully is a bottom.  Josh was born October 11, 1990 (29) and Mully was born January 7, 1994 (25).  They have a rough compatibility if your into horoscopes but thankfully they don't give a shit. Josh is the eldest of the group. The two happen to coincidently have very close birthdays to my mother and I. Which to me is just crazy! They are not afraid to go all out in their skits, with no limitations to dark humor. 

                                                                                       Your Narrator 

Narrator as often referred to, Is an American gamer living in California. He was born on September 15, 1995 (25). He's amazingly talented at narrating and doing voices in Vr. He's a veteran, I love and respect that highly. He may be a cat dad and a real softy but something just screams "Don't fuck with me."  His birthday was the day before I published this, Just know I wish him well. 

"Hello, Lily!"

                                                                                       JuicyFruitSnacks

Juicy or Gaege, Born in the United States and was born on October 18, 1998 (21). He's the youngest in the group. The No-No Square King! He made the No-No Square Meme trend like wildfire. 

                                                                                                      EddieVR

EddieVR, Born in Mexico on March 7, 1992 (28), is a Mexican gamer who constantly pokes fun at his own nationality. He most famous for his skit role as Galatic Eddie and his most famous line "Don't make me act up." 

Any Questions or Suggestions? Email me Cheyannetongesgmail.com

Join My Jiggle Shrimp Cult Community The boys~ or Theboys666 ( Amino ID)